Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some people call you racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned that according to some posters you have to like all black fighters and think they are A++ elite fighters if you dont they call you racist and stuff.

I had this Red K today

for this post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=21

Comment

I think its hilarious, if you criticize the president on his failures you'll eventually be called a racist by most liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        I learned that according to some posters you have to like all black fighters and think they are A++ elite fighters if you dont they call you racist and stuff.

I had this Red K today

for this post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=21
        I obviously don't know the reason for your Red k. But it's idiotic and pathetic that some posters will resort to calling you a racist if you post something negative about certain fighters.

In my case, I didn't even mention any specific fighters! The pathetic meat head who called me a racist, did so off a general comment where I actually thought the Eastern Europeans who were on the list were the only good fighters!

Comment

Originally posted by 231 View Post
          GGG isn't white though. He can't be , since he's part asian. You can see it just by looking at his facial features. (his bone structure). The average european looks more like Liam Neeson or Kovalev , Froch.

If Golovkin is white , then so is Keanu Reeves. (or Ruslan Provodnikov.)

That's white. (aka indigenous european) (MDP: Indo-European stock; "Caucasian" in the U.S.)

or

(guy in the middle)

Also , why should anyone care about racism ? I'm pretty racist myself , but i still pay my taxes , still can have normal conversations. I eat , shlt , breathe , **** , sleep like everyone else.

And yet people still demonize us in the name of "tolerance" (how ironic) , They say we're narrow minded , but i'd argue we're free thinkers , immuned to the liberal doxa , indifferent to the state religion (i.e. Political correctness).

'Racist'
          Definition : The opposite of traitor.

What's not to like ? It's one of the most life-affirming instincts a person can have ! (and a method of self preservation) (MDP: people naturally develop a strong sense of belonging to a certain ethnic community, culture, civilisation...)

Racism is important because no matter how you twist it , it's still a zero sum game. (since you can’t push the interests of one ethnic group , without affecting the interests of all others.) If you're not gonna selfishly defend the interests of your civilisation , no one will. (MDP: human structured communities always struggled for domination over other human communities...)

And the ones who pretend that race doesn't exist are shooting themselves in the foot ! Think about it ! Don't listen to the "antiracists" , they think evolution stopped at the neck ! (All for ideological reasons.) Deep down , they know that we're right , but they can't admit it because they have a different agenda. (to eradicate our gene pool in the name of "equality"). (MDP: Hitler scored big with this respect...)

Most of them are idealists. (the most dangerous types of individuals since they're persuaded that they're the incarnation of justice & moraliy & they see the world as it should be rather than as it is.)

They'll try to trick you by saying things like: "it's a social construct" or "it doesn't exist" !

But let me ask you this..If it doesn't exist, then why does genocide matter? Why is "diversity" enforced ? How about "positive discrimination" ? (MDP: "diversity" must be imposed in the age of globalism... But dramatic adverse effects always occur...)

Think it's easy being racist in 2014 ? Think again ! we're persecuted by the media , politicians , zionists , neocons , antifas , liberals , gays , minorities, feminists etc.. (MDP: all those mentioned here represent certain communities engaged in the "power struggle" as well...)

We always have to rephrase our thoughts in public , out of fear of losing our jobs or getting sued for "offending" some professional victim (who's usually just as racist as we are , only the law is on their side). (MDP: do you have in mind some tactical political approach?)

Yes ! we're persecuted ! Different races follow us wherever we go (even when we avoid them), and then claim that we "oppress" them. It's the world turned upside-down ! (They follow us for the same reason parasites seek out a host.) (MDP: here you go!... This makes me remember Hitler's stance about Jews...)
          And yet , we're the bad guys ?
          I don't care what "race" (or "culture" or "civilisation") you belong to... But the mess in your brain shows me that you could act as an ISIS or White Power or Black Power "soldier" as well...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            I don't care what "race" (or "culture" or "civilisation") you belong to... But the mess in your brain shows me that you could act as an ISIS or White Power or Black Power "soldier" as well...
            Haha, thats what I thought!

Comment

Never been called a racist. But I have experienced people being racist towards me.

Comment

Working...
              X