Comment

**** Monte Carlo...find another venue and put GGG on ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        good,cause i have no idea who that guy is
        Scooch Mayweather's nuts off your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          I'm the other way; more exposure means more revenue in the long run. Right now in boxing I'd pick quantity over quality in terms of fights.
          you make a good point and it all depends really. yeah they're ok if you can get them at the right price but they usually end up costing more than they are worth.

Andre Berto is a prime example of a guy with a lot of exposure but all of his appearance fight and 6-7 figure paydays fighting C level guys really ended up hurting HBO in the end. I'm not just singling out Berto, under Greenburg they over payed for a lot of low quality fights.

Ross Greenburg practically sank HBO doing that sort of thing.

Comment

That's fine, the card blows after Cleverly and Murray withdrew

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
              you make a good point and it all depends really. yeah they're ok if you can get them at the right price but they usually end up costing more than they are worth.

Andre Berto is a prime example of a guy with a lot of exposure but all of his appearance fight and 6-7 figure paydays fighting C level guys really ended up hurting HBO in the end. I'm not just singling out Berto, under Greenburg they over payed for a lot of low quality fights.

Ross Greenburg practically sank HBO doing that sort of thing.
              Ggg's fought on HBO 3 times last year for what Berto got to fight Freddy Hernandez

Comment

Adama is ducking him - The Golovkids

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Ggg's fought on HBO 3 times last year for what Berto got to fight Freddy Hernandez
                  yeah because Ken Hershman is running the show now. I was just using Andre Berto as an example of the philosophy at HBO under Greenburg.

Hershman wouldn't have the job if he continued Greenburg's policies

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Adama is ducking him - The Golovkids
                    ?? Did you have a point, a joke, or what the fcuk?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      That's fine, the card blows after Cleverly and Murray withdrew
                      I'm looking forward to seeing Mkabu back in action and though a Clev fight mighta been entertaining I think it woulda been a very bad idea for Clevs prospective CW career. I'm not sure if the opponent they have on Boxrec is correct, but if so Minu is an untested Argentine, but is 20(20) - 0 so a KO is virtually guarenteed.

And it looks like Murray's been replaced by Bursak so we could be in for a decent fight there also. Max ain't the biggest banger but he's a tough MFer and should be able to take 'Left Jab' Fletchers deadly jab () all night long.

Comment

Working...
                      X