No announcement yet.

Mayweather recently speaks on Pacquiao... You be the judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather recently speaks on Pacquiao... You be the judge

In some ways I agree with what Floyd said in this interview and with others I disagree but overall for the most part it's nothing new that we haven't heard before but I'll let you guys be the judge. Just click on the link

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content9250.html

he caught himself out

he said there were no negotiations despite the hbo president saying there were, then he caught himself out again saying reason fight did not happen was because pac wanted a 2 week cut off date

which is it? negotiations with pac demanding 2 weeks cut off like floyd said

or

no negotiations like he just said?

see the problem, floyd is lying in this interview

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
      In some ways I agree with what Floyd said in this interview and with others I disagree but overall for the most part it's nothing new that we haven't heard before but I'll let you guys be the judge. Just click on the link

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content9250.html
      Agreed with everything he said in part 1, on to part 2. He made a lot of interesting points, especially liked "Giving blood doesn't make you weak, not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak". Ouch....

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Agreed with everything he said in part 1, on to part 2. He made a lot of interesting points, especially liked "Giving blood doesn't make you weak, not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak". Ouch....
        but but but i thought pac was a one dimensional fighter with no skills and easy to predict??? so all the juicing pac does will not do him any good against floyd right since floyd will just break him down slowly.. so why is it that all of a sudden OST is so important?? thought floyd was just gonna beat the brakes off that lil midget???

Comment

Greenburgs comments as well as his own camps is what killed him

Comment

it doesn't matter what greenberg said.....they didn't even agree to FULL RANDOM TEST in the so-called "2nd round of negotiations". pacroid lied to the public saying that he did and his fanbase of ***g0ts ate it up. his own team (arum and kconz) exposed him as a liar. that shows you right there who doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Just like usual......now that Pac is locked in a fight he comes out yapping.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                it doesn't matter what greenberg said.....they didn't even agree to FULL RANDOM TEST in the so-called "2nd round of negotiations". pacroid lied to the public saying that he did and his fanbase of ***g0ts ate it up. his own team (arum and kconz) exposed him as a liar. that shows you right there who doesn't want the fight.
                The world is calling Floyd a COWARDDDDDDDDDDDD. Floyd can't run from the world. This there was a Coward Magazine, Floyd would be on the front cover.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Just like usual......now that Pac is locked in a fight he comes out yapping.

can you spot the poooossyyy cat?

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    but but but i thought pac was a one dimensional fighter with no skills and easy to predict??? so all the juicing pac does will not do him any good against floyd right since floyd will just break him down slowly.. so why is it that all of a sudden OST is so important?? thought floyd was just gonna beat the brakes off that lil midget???
                    Manny is a "proffessional" athlete!!! why wont he take a "RANDOM" blood test with no cut off date???? Now, I will say Manny isnt scared of Floyd...but Arum is for sure!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X