• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    You mean you played Street Fighter?

Ryu!!
    Correct.

I remember the last person I stood behind at the arcade, I warned him to hurry up and let me and my boy play or else there could be a problem.

Yes you're square on the money.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think its about equal, nfl players are a little bigger usually and hit that bit harder, but in rugby you get hit a lot, and there are some monsters.

i wouldnt fancy getting tackled by this guy

Comment

No pads.

Pads.

LOL.

Nah, I don't know which is tougher.

I don't watch rugby and only occasionally watch football, so my opinion on the matter is basically null and void.

Comment

Rugby boys are no doubt...............Animals. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

man i hate having to type this over and over again but **** it.

as a former American Football player AND Rugby player i can say with confidence its hard to compare the two.

In rugby you will have a **** load of cosmetic injuries. Such as scratches, cuts, welps, etc.

while in football your more likely to have a major injury.

but of my experience more , in rugby, more injuries come from the scrum than they do from actual hits.

ive seen fingers in the eyes, cleats in the face, people punching each other. When your in the scrum the ref cant see in so its pretty much a fool on gang fight going for the ball.

but there is a flipside to that.

In rugby you understand that you and the other guy do not have pads on so either consciously or subconsciously you dont hit each other as hard....its not so much a "hit" as it is you trying to get him to the ground.

Rugby isnt a game of inches like football so there is no need to stop him dead in his tracks as long as he goes down.

but in football, many of you wont like this, you have pads which actually make it a tougher sport....when you are armored up you arent afraid to just plow someone full force

also you dont even have to have the ball to get laid the **** out.

so in all honesty i would say Football is harder on the body while Rugby is harder on the mind.

Comment

Working...
            X