Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Only Mayweather-Pacquiao May Move Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Floyd-Manny fight happens (which I still believe will not happen), everyone can thank Canelo...

Floyd is egotistical, so knowing he has been bullied off "his" date is motivation to make the Pacquiao fight happen...

Floyd never talks about making a Pacquiao fight without trying to kill the negotiations... $40 million with no pay-per-view percent offer at the time it was made was a joke... anyone who has ever cited that offer as proof Mayweather wanted the fight has no credibility...

"Has to be on Showtime PPV"

"Manny has to take a lot less money"

Way to set up the roadblocks, Floyd Joy

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      others have "your" and "you're" problem. littlenac has "here" and "hear" problem you have "to" and "too" problem. what is wrong with you people?

shaking and trembling like a cocaine addict on withdrawal just to post insult, hatred, half truth, twisted logic to discredti Pac?
      what is wrong with you that you think making fun of the way someone writes is ok and somehow makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        http://thaboxingvoice.com/team-cotto...-in-june/37141

So there you have it. Team Cotto doesn't care about the date. Welp...any more excuses?
        Lol I saw it earlier

Comment

Time for floyd to get his begging bowl out again!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            what is wrong with you that you think making fun of the way someone writes is ok and somehow makes you feel better
            Because it clearly shows the level of education and intelligence of the average floyd fan. They're all thickos, basically.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              De La Hoya: Only Mayweather-Pacquiao May Move Canelo
              According to Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya, the only way Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will consider moving from his planned return on Cinco De Mayo weekend, May 2nd, is if Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao reach a deal to fight on the date.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Which was obvious and still is obvious.
              (I said it before: they are forcing FMJr his back against the wall... Or, at least, they try hard to)...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Someone who cant even fuking read....Someone who makes a out of this world ridiculous demand (Floyd)

Some who rejects a ridiculous demand ....someone whos been in this business since little dumbshlt was born...(Bob)

Its Bobs fault! lmfao :AOR:

I guess there's only one way to find out. When Arum makes his official statement. Floyd wouldn't go through the trouble of calling Pacquiao out a second time and reneging unless Bob had his hands in things. Manny deserves a better promoter, If he were smart he'd sign under TMT or Goldenboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  That did not make me feel better, but i know that makes you feel bad

Comment

They ought to do the Puerto Rican parade thing a month after Mayweather Pacquiao? Hell yeah! Granted Canelo would have to give up home field, Cotto was the champion last I checked.

Comment

• Oscar backing Floyd into a corner. I know u all see him as a dumb @ss but he's more clever than what u think.

Comment

Working...
                      X