No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs. Venus' transit of the Sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins vs. Venus' transit of the Sun

Each week, Bernard "The Excitement Executioner" Hopkins uses his space-time travelling car to remove the excitement from - or "Hopkinate" - a different period of history.

This week he travels forward in time to attempt to Hopkinate Venus' transit of the Sun...

Things go well at first, as plucky Bernard wrestles Venus and spends half an hour headbutting it...

However, things go badly wrong for our hero:

Next time: Bernard Hopkinates Hiroshima.

Cant wait for the next installment of this. More entertaining than several of his fights..

QUOTE=!! Anorak;12196084]Each week, Bernard "The Excitement Executioner" Hopkins uses his space-time travelling car to remove the excitement from - or "Hopkinate" - a different period of history.

This week he travels forward in time to attempt to Hopkinate Venus' transit of the Sun...

Things go well at first, as plucky Bernard wrestles Venus and spends half an hour headbutting it...

However, things go badly wrong for our hero:

Next time: Bernard Hopkinates Hiroshima.[/QUOTE]

Comment

God bless, Drew. Although if all you ask is that it's more entertaining than his fights, that's setting the bar pretty low.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        God bless, Drew. Although if all you ask is that it's more entertaining than his fights, that's setting the bar pretty low.
        Well when you're pedaling elliptical orbit jokes, you're likely to receive mostly modest praise.. Though you nailed it here, I like the illustrations. Makes reading a breeze. Btw I haven't heard calzaghes opinion of the cobras latest work.. Likely ducking, he knows froch would smoke his boots no problem

Comment

Calzaghe had nightmares over the Ward performance, let alone this.

Great interview with the Cobra on the BBC website, where he talks about how amazing he is.

Comment

Calzaghe had nightmares over the Ward performance, let alone this.

Great interview with the Cobra on the BBC website, where he talks about how amazing he is.
            I'll check it out, his post fight interview was solid too

Comment

The Headbutt thing alone is overstated. He will never throw a headbutt by itself. The Headbutt is usually a part of his favorite combination. The combination consists of:

1: A distraction right hand, purely thrown not to land, but to cause the opponent to try to avoid it.

2: The Opponent in an attempt to avoid the right hand, tries to slip it, but quickly discovers that his head is now directly in the path of an incoming headbutt and cannot avoid it.

3: Clinch

Comment

You don't think it was realistic, deanrw?

Comment

You don't think it was realistic, deanrw?

Oh I liked it for sure. I was just thrown off by the lack of distraction right hand and clinch. Perhaps that was because of the sheer size of his opponent this time

Comment

Classic **** right here!!

Comment

Working...
                    X