No announcement yet.

Mayor pulled over for DWI lets it ALL out during arrest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor pulled over for DWI lets it ALL out during arrest

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
    I'm not even going to make any accusations no matter how obvious it is, all I have to do is let the video speak for itself.

And there are people like this in government, getting VOTED in.
    SMFH

Lol i lived in Monticello for 8 summers. The guy is a moron, but just imagine how many times u have to do that to actually get caught.

Comment

I'm curious what his platform for Mayor was. Was his vision to raise taxes and create new job programs for his constituency...brilliant. Is he a Democrat?

Comment

Oh no...he is going national addressing geopolitical issues and the solutions and leadership needed to "move this country forward".

That's it... move over Hillary, its Gordan Jenkins for Democrat Party nominee 2016.

Comment

The USA is such a fucked up country. LOL

Comment

A few minutes in he starts sounding like Eddie Murphy when he does his drunk uncle Gus.

Comment

Here is another Mayor who thought he was "lord" and could do whatever he wanted.

laughed my ass off at this 1930s white gangster wanna be.

Kwame kilpatrick will serve 28 years in prison, no parole, can be out in 23 on "good behavior" but you know that won't even happen.

This one was so bad, that Detroit which is like 80% black, voted for a white Republican Mayor, no bs, no joke. First Republican Mayor of Detroit since 1962

Mayor Mike Duggan

And then these fools are actually claiming that Detroit was "their city" after hijacking Detroit and turning Detroit into ruins as if they built the place and made it great in the 50s and before.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/revere...b_2885126.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries
                Newly elected Detroit mayor Mike Duggan may be a lot of things, but a Republican isn't one of them.
                Even a moderate or a RINO who leans slightly right is a hardcore conservative to these left wing fanatics.

Btw I love Breitbart.com

Comment

Hey brother, why did you delete that comment? You didn't say anything that was shameful ?

Comment

Newly elected Detroit mayor Mike Duggan may be a lot of things, but a Republican isn't one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X