No announcement yet.

What do you eat on your cheat meal day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Tracking my calories allows me to eat whatever I want, its all about portion control.

Theres literally no difference between eating kind of strict 6 days a week and have one huge cheat meal/day or eating extremely lean all day and having a nice big dinner.

Its all about calories, and nail your macros when trying to get bigger.
    But there are healthy calories and calories that will clog up your arteries.

I have 2 cheat/questionable meals a week...pizza and black forest ham mozzarella melt with fries. Everything else is high quality food...about 3000-3500 calories a day. I maintain approx 12% bodyfat.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      But there are healthy calories and calories that will clog up your arteries.

I have 2 cheat/questionable meals a week...pizza and black forest ham mozzarella melt with fries. Everything else is high quality food...about 3000-3500 calories a day. I maintain approx 12% bodyfat.
      I never said otherwise....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Tuna Melt with fries and ranch
        i'm confused.

tuna melt?

are we hijacking this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Tuna Melt with fries and ranch
          Sourdough and cheddar on tuna melts for me.

Comment

If it fits yo macros baby

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Is that like a steak pie?
              It actually is, just portable.

£1.25 from a Greggs bakery chain means I rarely resist the temptation whenever I walk past.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Tracking my calories allows me to eat whatever I want, its all about portion control.

Theres literally no difference between eating kind of strict 6 days a week and have one huge cheat meal/day or eating extremely lean all day and having a nice big dinner.

Its all about calories, and nail your macros when trying to get bigger.
                I don't track calories, the more I eat, the more I have to burn. I always went by the idea of exercise over diet. Unfortunitely times I have been injured, I put on weight. I realize my body won't always be able to hold up physically and then this way of thinking will catch up with me. Perhaps then I will give up my glutton ways and watch what I eat, if it's not too late.

Comment

I used to do that when I was trying to loose weight, eat super clean for all my meals except one treat meal a week, now I just eat within reason what I want, but the weekends are the days I will eat a little dirtier.

I run pretty much every day so that helps me keep on too of those pig out moments

Comment

My cheat day is on Thursday, that's the only day I don't eat fast food.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                      lol people with their " cheat meal " day ... I eat whatever the fnck i want when i want. Just dont be a couch potatoe and train.

i used to get away wit this, but eventually the junk you eat (if you eat enough of it,) will catch up to you no matter how hard you train.

TS:

i will eat almost anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X