Comments Thread For: Roach Doesn’t Think Pacquiao Will Have Cramp Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DONT CAAAAAAAAARRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Comment

"Trying quicker" Said Roach lol. Jmm will time Manny and will just pile on points, if Jmm can tag a lightning fast Pac at 126/130 in fights 1 and 2 and make him miss, how much more now? It showed on the 3rd fight, Manny slowed down a bit.

Again. Lead foot outside Manny, So you can Pivot, do Side to side, Lateral movements, Don't let jmm step on your foot!

You turn Marquez COUNTER-clockwise, don't let him turn you clockwise

Dont do too much just straight in and out, Jmm likes that shit, he slips/bobs/pivots/hides to your right or he just steps back/slide and he's out of range.

When you step in for offense, make sure your lead foot is outside, step in semi lateral (to your right), so jmm can't pivot, if he does or if he slip/bob to your right he is still expose to your left hand.

Last edited by woopwoop; 11-10-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
        "Trying quicker" Said Roach lol. Jmm will time Manny and will just pile on points, if Jmm can tag a lightning fast Pac at 126/130 in fights 1 and 2 and make him miss, how much more now? It showed on the 3rd fight, Manny slowed down a bit.

Again. Lead foot outside Manny, So you can Pivot, do Side to side, Lateral movements, Don't let jmm step on your foot!

You turn Marquez COUNTER-clockwise, don't let him turn you clockwise

Dont do too much just straight in and out, Jmm likes that shit, he slips/bobs/pivots/hides to your right or he just steps back/slide and he's out of range.

If you step in for offense, make sure your lead foot is outside, step in semi lateral (to your right), so jmm can't pivot, if he does or if he slip/bob to your right he is still expose to your left hand.

I would think that by now Roach has learnt not to give out his plan completely. So Roach is just summarizing here .... at least that is what I hope he is doing.

but I do agree that Manny should NOT just be thinking KO because he needs to think of how he can even get in position to KO Marquez. Also, if the KO doesn't come then what does Manny do next?

I do remember prior to his previous fight, Roach thought that Marquez was getting more aggressive at 135+ compared to his fights at 130- and thought it would work in Manny's favour. That was definitely a mistake since Marquez was countering all night long.

but

what Manny needs to do is get Marquez to fight Manny's fight. How? Attack more often. That is, Manny initializes the exchanges, then Manny should try to counter when Marquez counters thus creating openings. This is when Manny does better as Marquez can be caught during those exchanges as Marquez can be out of his (defensive) position. Again this tends to favor Manny.

Instead what happened in the last fight was Manny would attack, Marquez would counter then they would reset and start all over again. Marquez who is expecting/waiting for Manny's initial attack, sets himself to minimize the damage and then counters Manny.

Also, Manny needs to mix it up more so that he is not predictable. Of course, there is more to a plan of how Manny does his attacking. That is, which punches to throw, positioning, .....

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
          Pacquaio's cramps comes from dehydration which is come side effects of steroids!!!
          Dehydration does not come from improper hydration.

It's da roids. Durr. Hurr. Derp.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            I would think that by now Roach has learnt not to give out his plan completely. So Roach is just summarizing here .... at least that is what I hope he is doing.

but I do agree that Manny should NOT just be thinking KO because he needs to think of how he can even get in position to KO Marquez. Also, if the KO doesn't come then what does Manny do next?

I do remember prior to his previous fight, Roach thought that Marquez was getting more aggressive at 135+ compared to his fights at 130- and thought it would work in Manny's favour. That was definitely a mistake since Marquez was countering all night long.

but

what Manny needs to do is get Marquez to fight Manny's fight. How? Attack more often. That is, Manny initializes the exchanges, then Manny should try to counter when Marquez counters thus creating openings. This is when Manny does better as Marquez can be caught during those exchanges as Marquez can be out of his (defensive) position. Again this tends to favor Manny.

Instead what happened in the last fight was Manny would attack, Marquez would counter then they would reset and start all over again. Marquez who is expecting/waiting for Manny's initial attack, sets himself to minimize the damage and then counters Manny.

Also, Manny needs to mix it up more so that he is not predictable. Of course, there is more to a plan of how Manny does his attacking. That is, which punches to throw, positioning, .....

i dont feel like explaining everything again, i will feel like a broken record.

i explained everything my previous posts, its in my profile, read my previous posts, i think i explained my point of view there very well, what position, why Manny's punches look predictable, why he shouldn't just attack more often, how to set up offense effectively, how to neutralize Marquez "hiding" angles etc. etc, just read through it, if a person understand boxing or have boxing experience they should be able to understand it. thanks

Comment

Finally a boxing journalist that goes to the real source (in this case Freddy Roach) for info on a fighter (Pac).
              It's about frigging time!!!!

Comment

Uncramped and motivated Pacquiao beats Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                X