Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmfao..clotteys wright blocking style doesnt impress me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmfao..clotteys wright blocking style doesnt impress me!

hell be eating cottos jab all night! mark my words! cottos jab and timing pawns clottey!

clotteys blocking style pretty much takes the jab out of the equation man..cotto better load up on the hooks

Comment

how can you jab thru the peek a boo????aint happening man aint happening

Comment

dont you ever compare that crappy clottey block to winky's shell again......ever......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          dont you ever compare that crappy clottey block to winky's shell again......ever......
          who mentioned winky???

Comment

you sound like you are not sure cotto will win and are trying to convince yourself he will.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              clotteys blocking style pretty much takes the jab out of the equation man..cotto better load up on the hooks
              Or jabs to the body, something some fighters are afraid to do because they feel it leaves themselves to vulnerable.

Comment

Clottey is going to be eating more body punches june 13 that he will end the fight a fat ass!

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

I think Taylor made wright look worse(his face), but Taylor hits harder and styles make fights. Taylor and Winky both made each others faces look ugly, didn't both of them have like bubbled up swollen ass eyes if I remembered correctly.

Comment

Working...
                    X