No announcement yet.

Michalczewski: I've lost 30 million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    You rarely hear about a white fighter blowing his riches.

Eastern uros are more akin to negros than white folk.....needless to say this didn't surprise me one bit

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      RTL reported yesterday that he's livin' with his mom and that his ex-wife is tryin' to hit him up for more $$$$$$.......sad ****!
      Hot damn

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
      I understand your reasoning, but DM didn't get the 'Ring' title because he was undeserving at the time. Maybe he would have been in another era, but not when Jones was present. He faced limited competition aside from Hill , Griffin and later Gonzalez. Roy Jones came from SMW on a roll and immediately because the divisions center piece. Based on your logic, Zsolt Erdei should be the 'Ring' champ right now when you know he's far from the best light-heavyweight fighter. Calzaghe would toy with him and get rid of him whenever he wanted to. Faded Jones would beat Erdei now.
      DM set on his WBO belt and didn't care to venture out and unify with the exception of the Hill fight and as you know, Jones fought him right after and Hill didn't see the 5th round when he went the distance with Dariusz. DM let the IBF strap go after that because he didn't want to defend it against the ranked fighters in that body, which included one, Rjj. Lineage doesn't mean everything when it comes to assigning the 'Ring' title. Besides, DM could have agreed to fight in the US against Jones at any time but didn't want to risk it. It's well documented and there have been several threads on this subject.
      I talked about linearity. I feel DM has a better claim for a linear title. So for me Erdei is the linear champion.

As stated in another post DM travelled to the US calling out Jones but Jones wanted no part of the dangerous Tiger.

Comment

Working...
      X