Mikkel Kessler
    25.00%
    Carl Froch
    6.25%
    Edwin Valero
    0.00%

Originally posted by azul loc View Post
    Poll is gonna be up
    I voted darchinyan. At 112&115 he was a monster. I remember in 08 he was a huge underdog to mijares who at the time I never thought was anything special anyways I knew Vic would crush him and he did. Nobody ever handled mijares in that fashion

Comment

I voted darchinyan. At 112&115 he was a monster. I remember in 08 he was a huge underdog to mijares who at the time I never thought was anything special anyways I knew Vic would crush him and he did. Nobody ever handled mijares in that fashion
      Well get ready to see it a second time cause Santa Cruz is gonna crush him too.

Comment

My choice is Wright he was one of the best 154 lb. fighters of his time but never got that much credit.

Comment

before I opened poll I was ready to put Lopez and you had him 1st.

Good job. HOF fighter that very few people know.

Comment

With Lopez I think it is more underexposure rather than underrated. I don't think I've ever seen a negative thing posted about Lopez tbh. I voted for Wright because he had great exposure and spent a few years at the top of the game, but now it is like people have forgotten he ever existed.

Comment

Lopez and Wright for sure. Lopez, to me, is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time. His dominance, skill and reign was one of the best. Can't believe he was still fighting 15 years ago.

As far as Wright goes, what a talent. He should've been known by many more fans but the dude was vastly underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Lopez and Wright for sure. Lopez, to me, is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time. His dominance, skill and reign was one of the best. Can't believe he was still fighting 15 years ago.

As far as Wright goes, what a talent. He should've been known by many more fans but the dude was vastly underrated.
                I was gonna put Lopez as my choice but I thought it was too obvious of a choice. To me Lopez is a top 20-25 ever but nobody ever mentions him all we hear are Chavez Sr, Marquez, barrera, Morales, Sanchez etc. But Lopez was better than all of them. The true Mexico goat

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post

He turned down an Oscar fight which would have gone a long way in getting his name out there.

Comment

I was gonna put Lopez as my choice but I thought it was too obvious of a choice. To me Lopez is a top 20-25 ever but nobody ever mentions him all we hear are Chavez Sr, Marquez, barrera, Morales, Sanchez etc. But Lopez was better than all of them. The true Mexico goat
                    It was pretty much him. I'm thinking underrated in terms of the ATG's but man this dude had it all. I just get tired of hearing of those guys you mentioned besides Sanchez. Cause like you said, Finito is the true goat from Mexico.

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    He turned down an Oscar fight which would have gone a long way in getting his name out there.
                    Yeah, I couldn't believe that.. after that, the recognition never came about. Why did he reject it, was it cause the offer was severely low or something else?

Comment

Working...
                    X