No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Ring talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz Ring talk

I found this interesting. I thought it was funny when he said a fight with Khan would shorten hit career. I think Khan would get destroyed.
    http://rin gtv.craveonline.com/blog/177165-new-video-feature-ring-talk-featuring-victor-ortiz
    Last edited by Jloro; 02-19-2013, 06:10 AM.

The video isn't showing for me but I'd love to see Ortiz vs Khan. It would be an awesome fight while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      The video isn't showing for me but I'd love to see Ortiz vs Khan. It would be an awesome fight while it lasted.
      I'm not sure why it isn't working but i posted the link under it now just delete the space

Comment

what, Ortiz said a fight with Khan would shorten his own career? Odd thing to say.

I wouldn't bet money on Ortiz "destroying" anyone right now, he's mentally challenged with a surgically repaired jaw. He's like the guy you never bet on.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          what, Ortiz said a fight with Khan would shorten his own career? Odd thing to say.

I wouldn't bet money on Ortiz "destroying" anyone right now, he's mentally challenged with a surgically repaired jaw. He's like the guy you never bet on.
          Nah he said it would shorten Khan's career.

Comment

Working...
          X