Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Martinez needs to avenge his loss to Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Martinez needs to avenge his loss to Margarito?

Do Martinez needs to avenge his loss to Margarito to be considered P4P#1 and replace Pacquiao? We know Pac beat the hell of Margarito even though he outweighed him by 17 lbs and Margarito tko Martinez in a fair fight. What do you think?

does manny need to fight torrecampo and the other guy who ko'd him???all those fighters were over a decade ago

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      does manny need to fight torrecampo and the other guy who ko'd him???all those fighters were over a decade ago
      Margarito is still relevant thought. If Plaster Man beats Cotto again then I would love to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Margarito is still relevant thought. If Plaster Man beats Cotto again then I would love to see it happen.
        id love to see martinez brutalize margo

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Really. He hasn't won a significant fight since 08.

Comment

Pac can fight Torrecampo and Singsurat now and ko both in round 1. Can Martinez do that to Margarito right now? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Pac can fight Torrecampo and Singsurat now and ko both in round 1. Can Martinez do that to Margarito right now? I don't think so.
              martinez would def stop margo......wouldnt even be a fight

Comment

martinez would def stop margo......wouldnt even be a fight
                If that so why he keeps calling your queen and Pac? He needs to avenge his loss first to Margarito as they both at the same weight division right now.
                Last edited by straightleft; 03-15-2011, 11:11 AM.

Comment

No. We all know the outcome. Him and Margarito are on 2 different levels.

Comment

Martinez vs Margarito at 154. I want to see this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X