Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Miguel Cotto Arrives in New York City For Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Miguel Cotto Arrives in New York City For Revenge

New York, New York --- Miguel Cotto arrives in New York for his upcoming highly-anticipated World Championship rematch against Antonio Margarito, Saturday, December 3, at Madison Square Garden. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Cotto Promotions, Tornado Promotions, AT&T, and Madison Square Garden, Cotto-Margarito II will be produced and distributed Live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. Photos by Ed Keenan - Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is Cotto still showing the picture of Margaritos cracked wrap?

Comment

Just watched 24/7 part 2. Really hope Cotto wins but it just feels like Margarito is going to do it again.

Comment

I just watched the damn 24/7 part 2.

HBO make another episode dammit.

It was so freaking good. Dammit!!!!!!

Comment

Cotto isn't a full 154 pounder and they WILL be wearing 10oz gloves...but now I start to think Margarito's right area will be prone to swelling more easily. I hope the fight isn't stopped prematurely.

Would hate for the fight to end out of the blue Vasquez-Marquez IV style...

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
          I just watched the damn 24/7 part 2.

HBO make another episode dammit.

It was so freaking good. Dammit!!!!!!
          Damn right.

At the end where Cotto said, "I'm going to take advantage of his eye like he took advantage of the night of the plaster..."

and then they cut to Margarito being interviewed with him saying: "**** Cotto!"

Stupid HBO...of all the 24/7's they've ever done, they go and give the best fight only two episodes...
          Last edited by TintaBoricua; 11-26-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Do you guys have a link for episode 2?

Comment

i hope neither fighter gets hurt

there both washed up

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                Cotto isn't a full 154 pounder and they WILL be wearing 10oz gloves...but now I start to think Margarito's right area will be prone to swelling more easily. I hope the fight isn't stopped prematurely.

Would hate for the fight to end out of the blue Vasquez-Marquez IV style...

Damn right.

At the end where Cotto said, "I'm going to take advantage of his eye like he took advantage of the night of the plaster..."

and then they cut to Margarito being interviewed with him saying: "**** Cotto!"

Stupid HBO...of all the 24/7's they've ever done, they go and give the best fight only two episodes...
                For reals? I thought they agreed with 8oz?

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
                  For reals? I thought they agreed with 8oz?
                  154 is 10oz. those are the gloves Cotto has been wearing in both of his 154 pound fights.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    154 is 10oz. those are the gloves Cotto has been wearing in both of his 154 pound fights.
                    I know 154 is 10oz. but I thought I read somewhere that it's ok as long as both sides agree. I might be confusing this fight with another.

Comment

Working...
                    X