No announcement yet.

Mayweather Aftermath part 1: "I'm headed to the hospital right now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Aftermath part 1: "I'm headed to the hospital right now"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10808.html To the video.

Immediately following his 4th round knockout of Victor Ortiz, undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather gave FightHype.com a special invite to shadow him for the weekend. In this exclusive series, Mayweather, who gave us a behind-the-scenes look into his life after a fight, is raw and uncut as he touches on a number of topics, including his performance and much more. "I'm headed to the hospital right now so I can go get my lip sewed up. I have to go because I told the Nevada Commission that I'd go. Like I said, anything I do, I'm a man of my word. My mouth got split on the outside from the headbutt and the inside of my mouth is bleeding. I got some bruises on the inside of my mouth; my mouth was cut up and bleeding kind of bad in the inside as well as the outside, but it comes with the territory...the guy, like I said, I don't have nothing against Victor Ortiz or his team. Whatever, if you want to do it again, it is what it is...I didn't go to the club after the fight; just went to the house and spent time with my children. That's what I did. No clubbin', no partyin', no nothing. We did what we had to do," he stated and you don't want to miss what else he had to say.

fighthype does a pretty good job getting these exclusives

Comment

On a side note Ortiz just posted this pic.

VICIOUSortiz Victor Ortiz
      Didn't know Ron was a fan till tonight!!! I too am a huge fan!!! HARRY POTTER!!!!

Comment

haha i remember on conan, conan told mayweather ortiz is a big harry porter fan...

ortiz looks like he's having fun and enjoying it, the fact he smiles alot angers people who are just mad about their own lives

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          fighthype does a pretty good job getting these exclusives
          Only cause they relentlessly kiss his butt.

Comment

................bump

Comment

Working...
            X