Lets get this straight BEFORE the Broner mismatch at the weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get this straight BEFORE the Broner mismatch at the weekend

This is a **** fight.

Cherry picking at it's best, Rees is small, old and weak.

We all know this, we all KNOW Broner is going to look spectacular against a small punching bag with legs , so all the Broner fans, after he tools Rees in a round or two, go to your rooms, masturbate, an then log onto the forum and post about the fight in context.

Thread after thread of ZOMG Broner P4P greatness, took out rees easy, Broner is the G.O.A.T are really not going to be required.

**** fight, Broner wins easily, and it's nothing special

/

Its a fight to test himself moving up in weight. Calm the hell down. That is some extreme hate lmfao.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      This is a **** fight.

Cherry picking at it's best, Rees is small, old and weak.

We all know this, we all KNOW Broner is going to look spectacular against a small punching bag with legs , so all the Broner fans, after he tools Rees in a round or two, go to your rooms, masturbate, an then log onto the forum and post about the fight in context.

Thread after thread of ZOMG Broner P4P greatness, took out rees easy, Broner is the G.O.A.T are really not going to be required.

**** fight, Broner wins easily, and it's nothing special

/

Comment

Yeah let's just forget that he tried to make the Burns fight. That in no way excuses this fight (which I see as a stay busy fight) but let's not act like he wasn't looking to fight the best. It could be worse, he could be bringing someone up from a division or two below to defend his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          Its a fight to test himself moving up in weight. Calm the hell down. That is some extreme hate lmfao.

Er what?

isn't he a world title holder at 135?

I'm just predicting what is going to happen, a load of mayweather/broner fans (they are always the same) jerking off and making it out as something better than a win over a very poor opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Yeah let's just forget that he tried to make the Burns fight. That in no way excuses this fight (which I see as a stay busy fight) but let's not act like he wasn't looking to fight the best. It could be worse, he could be bringing someone up from a division or two below to defend his title.
            Lol not hard enough, he basically hollered "yo burns, come fight me in my back yard for 10 bucks" and rightly got ignores while Burns took a unification fight with a very good champion.

I'm not saying broner shouldn't be fighting, just don't be getting all doe-eyed about him fighting this old miget who i'd forgotten existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Lol not hard enough, he basically hollered "yo burns, come fight me in my back yard for 10 bucks" and rightly got ignores while Burns took a unification fight with a very good champion.

I'm not saying broner shouldn't be fighting, just don't be getting all doe-eyed about him fighting this old miget who i'd forgotten existed.
              I'm sure it was a bit more in depth then that.

I don't think anyone is touting this as a huge challenge for Broner. But this is Boxingscene so I see what you're saying, i'm sure there will be all kinds of threads about it after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$

lol all these threads about broner at 140 got me mixed up. Ever since Katsidis fell off and Marquez and Rios moved up I haven't paid attention to Lightweight.

However I think Burns loses to Vasquez and then Broner beats Vasquez before moving up. Since 135 isn't what it was. 140 is where its at.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$

u just iced that n**** brrr!

Comment

Jep

Rees is the smallest 135 fighter that ever lived, the dude is basicly a dwarf.
                    He is way too old to be fighting, and on top of that he is a unrefined, face first, comeforward poddler.

All in all broner is fighting a stiff, and the he win means as much as a chicken making a fart

seriously

Comment

Working...
                    X