Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far the Berto defenders have attempted to change the subject to Margarito, Pacquiao, commission tests, Salido, and Morales.

Seems like they want to talk about everything BUT Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I am not sure it would if it was Nandralone but I would have to presume there is or are ways to masque it.

Nandrolone occurs naturally in the human body in extremely small quan****** I am lead to believe, It could be possible he used something to elevate the levels or possibly they was just abnormally high naturally which caused a test to pick up on it, I can not say for certain.
      Ive given Salido the benefit of the doubt but the way his body looked vs Juanma in the first AND second fight gave me second thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        To non Margarito fans in this thread....you do realize what my fellow Margarito fans are doing right? For a good while you guys criticize some of our logic and now you're defending that same logic you guys criticized so much. As for me, I respect someone who gives everyone the same equal treatment. Not many here do that.
        Shut the **** up turd brain lmao! We already know who the hypocrites are-you yourself included.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          So far the Berto defenders have attempted to change the subject to Margarito, Pacquiao, commission, Salido.

That's because defending a known cheater solely because he looks like you is hard.

I'm not saying he took PED's yesterday. What I am saying is he's a known cheater and I don't feel comfortable with him taking unknown suspicious substances given his history

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Don't you support Margarito, Salido & Morales?

Or do they get a pass being Mexican?
            Good luck getting an honest response.

It's just funny that Marge, a known cheater, is on camera taking something other than water and the TS's response to that is "it's psychological warfare" LMAO

That said, if Berto did in fact take something illegal, I'm sure the commission will find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Shut the **** up turd brain lmao! We already know who the hypocrites are-you yourself included.
              Yeah, not going to have posts like this in my thread. Ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                If he doesn't test positive then it's just speculation, just like Kirkland's mysterious black pill.
                you made a very interesting point, kirkland was sure that pill was some kind of drug, he tried to come clean before the afterfight test sample results were given, misteriously the results were clean, so if it was indeed a PED pill its something that still flies under the radar of the commission and doesnt throw a positive, and its not like anne wolff has the monopoly of knowledge of that secret pill in case its a drug, that knowledge must be around and its available for whoever wants to take a chance...

Comment

Last week I got slammed because I posted about the farse USADA is. Now here you have something potentially damaging being caught on tape. And you all know what USADA is going to find in Berto's piss test? Nada. And that's how GBP likes it. He could be taking Bull Testicle Pills with Radioactive Spider Cells and USADA would say he's clean.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    So far the Berto defenders have attempted to change the subject to Margarito, Pacquiao, commission tests, Salido, and Morales.

Yeah, but you don't know what Berto took so wtf else is there to say or talk about, lmao?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      reported ......

Comment

Working...
                      X