Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson giving his side of the story.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson giving his side of the story.

Shit quality but you can just about hear the bullshit coming out of his mouth.

LOL dude said ''it wasn't a PED'' instead of a P.E.D

Comment

I'm willing to give Peterson the benefit of the doubt. He seems like an honest and honorable man. Could be wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        I'm willing to give Peterson the benefit of the doubt. He seems like an honest and honorable man. Could be wrong, though.
        He's so honest he didn't report the fact that he was doing it until it showed up in the test?

No one's that stupid surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Why not Margarito? Cause he beat Cotto?

Comment

I dont know what to think anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Why not Margarito? Cause he beat Cotto?
              lol completely diff scenario, and Pete said hes fighting in nov for sure?
              I also want to give lamont benefit of the doubt, he seems like one of the true good guys but who knows

Comment

It's defintely believable that he had low testosterone levels and that he have no idea he would be positive.

What I'm wondering is if he's telling the truth, all he has to do was show his test results which show this. Then he would be cleared. Because he's not doing this makes me feel like he's lying.

Show proof of his test result.

Comment

Lamont, the problem isn't that you're taking the testosterone for health reasons. The problem is that you effing didn't tell VADA before you signed the damn contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                    LOL dude said ''it wasn't a PED'' instead of a P.E.D
                    Made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X