Mak Interviews Timmy Horton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
    Thats why i said its Jokes b, lol

7 day theory is ****ery, but i actually believed it back when i first read it still... was young though
    lol yeah man lots of theories and stuff about it all...the album Makaveli: Don Killuminati the 7day theory was def a good reason for the theories..had a lot of **** not only on the cover but hidden in the music as well...legendary stuff...Hell i did a huge essay in college on the theories

Comment

Theories are started by insanely lonely people IMO, Yu seen dat bull**** thread about the two towers? Lmao
      It could be true, but the Government will have to have done one hell of a cover up job or for some mad reason the families of those killed know the Government killed their fam but have chosen to back them up with bull**** stories. Makes no sense. The geezer that made that thread is tripping man, he replies to comments dat ent been made Lol

Comment

Originally posted by O V O X O View Post
        Just cause no one's interested in interviewing your boring ass Tim
        , IKR.

I was offered an interview privately, FTR, but I'm the mercurial type who refuses to speak to the press. Timbo wants to be a boxingscene star, tries so hard to be a signature poster, but fails in every regard, buahwhawhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHhehehhehehehe.

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        five who i would love to beat down.....die antwoord needs it, tunney needs it, MIB would probably cry out and beg for mercy if i slapped her. Sweet Jesus - twat. And that Zorrita ****** who pretends to be a pedo-phile.
        ........ You ******ed ****. Although you've used enough posts trying to convince everybody you were a street-brawling badman in a former life you've since renounced or some hokey ****, you've never fought (competetively or otherwise) in your life. Your boxing posts are evidence enough that you know jack **** about fighting. Do yourself a favour and shut up, you clown - get your head down and put some more work into beefing up your weak theories re. my history on boxing forums, how many alt. accounts I have, etc.

Comment

And, furthermore, that goes for ANY poster on this forum who talks about what a badman brawler they are. You can spot the ones who aren't hard, because they're always trying to intimate about how hard they are and how often and casually they engage in fisticuffs, and the most they've ever done in terms of training is break a minor sweat in a commercial gym full of pec-decks and elliptical trainers. Bunch of p*ssies who never broke a bone in an actual sport or threw a blow competetively or otherwise in their entire lives.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kong View Post

........ You ******ed ****. Although you've used enough posts trying to convince everybody you were a street-brawling badman in a former life you've since renounced or some hokey ****, you've never fought (competetively or otherwise) in your life. Your boxing posts are evidence enough that you know jack **** about fighting. Do yourself a favour and shut up, you clown - get your head down and put some more work into beefing up your weak theories re. my history on boxing forums, how many alt. accounts I have, etc.
            OK - you know something, talk to me when you can spell competitive.

What you don't believe means nothing to me.

You're the one with alt after alt after alt making false claims about this and about that. If I wanted or felt the need to prove my self to the likes of you, an admitted sociopath, I would. As it stands, there are people on this site who I have extended invitations to attend my gym or to bring their children to my weekend kids program.

But you go on with your half baked dreams you clown. Do really think that anybody believes a word that you say?

Please, *****. Get real.

Comment

And, furthermore, that goes for ANY poster on this forum who talks about what a badman brawler they are. You can spot the ones who aren't hard, because they're always trying to intimate about how hard they are and how often and casually they engage in fisticuffs, and the most they've ever done in terms of training is break a minor sweat in a commercial gym full of pec-decks and elliptical trainers. Bunch of p*ssies who never broke a bone in an actual sport or threw a blow competetively or otherwise in their entire lives.
              *competitive.

as in, if there were a troll contest here it wouldn't be competitive....

Comment

You know something Tim, until a few days ago I didn't know Tim Horton's was a coffee joint and that's where you got your user name I can't remember who posted the pic, but there was another Canuck on here that posted a picture of a Tim Horton's coffee cup and then it all made sense lol.

Comment

OK - you know something, talk to me when you can spell competitive.
                  Highlighting one misspelled word in a speedily typed post? You must be desperate. Talk to me when you 1.) learn how to punctuate, 2.) know an allegory from an analogy - and don't even think for a second that you can compete with me when it comes to this language, you silly dope. LMAO.

You're the one with alt after alt after alt making false claims about this and about that. If I wanted or felt the need to prove my self to the likes of you, an admitted sociopath, I would. As it stands, there are people on this site who I have extended invitations to attend my gym or to bring their children to my weekend kids program.
                  What has any of that got to do with being the streetfighting king you've professed to be on here? Talking about pressing up on guys and looking for an excuse to kick their ass, GTFO.

Kids program for what, exactly? You run a boxing gym now? Prove it. And, FWIW, some of us have spent and do spend time around real gyms that have produced real talent, not joke cowboy setups like whatever you profess to run - this is how I can say I knew Kid Galahad (if you haven't heard of him, you will do soon) back when we called him "The Arab".

And while you're at it, what have I previously claimed exactly? Do tell. It's clowns PM'ing me to tell me that they live in £2,000,000 houses for no reason doing all the fonting, all 'cause they got insecure over a word in my location (much like you did, LMAO). If you need pictures of my property in the Limousin I can oblige. That's about the only thing truly personal I can recall alluding to on here. Now where's your gym, son? Got pics? Got any online references for me?

Oh, and keep trying to work out my alt. terror network, have many I have, how many people from this forum are using them etc. You're a mug with no clue what's going on

Stay confused,

Comment

Highlighting one misspelled word in a speedily typed post? You must be desperate. Talk to me when you 1.) learn how to punctuate, 2.) know an allegory from an analogy - and don't even think for a second that you can compete with me when it comes to this language, you silly dope. LMAO.

What has any of that got to do with being the streetfighting king you've professed to be on here? Talking about pressing up on guys and looking for an excuse to kick their ass, GTFO.

Kids program for what, exactly? You run a boxing gym now? Prove it. And, FWIW, some of us have spent and do spend time around real gyms that have produced real talent, not joke cowboy setups like whatever you profess to run - this is how I can say I knew Kid Galahad (if you haven't heard of him, you will do soon) back when we called him "The Arab".

And while you're at it, what have I previously claimed exactly? Do tell. It's clowns PM'ing me to tell me that they live in £2,000,000 houses for no reason doing all the fonting, all 'cause they got insecure over a word in my location (much like you did, LMAO). If you need pictures of my property in the Limousin I can oblige. That's about the only thing truly personal I can recall alluding to on here. Now where's your gym, son? Got pics? Got any online references for me?

Oh, and keep trying to work out my alt. terror network, have many I have, how many people from this forum are using them etc. You're a mug with no clue what's going on

Stay confused,
                    Seen the **** sucker MARKNBLV anywhere? He owns me a 5 am sparring session shahhahahahhahahhahahahhah

Comment

Dude professes to be a "heavyweight" because he walks around over 200lb. NVM that he doesn't actually fight, he's a "heavyweight".

Hey, you big p*ssy - I don't go 'round claiming I can beat people up over the internet. Too lame.

So I'll just say that even a skinny 5'9" Jr. Welter like the one on the top left of this Hatton Promotions poster (making his debut in 9 days, I'll be at the card supporting, because that's my boy),

would kick your ass. You've never trained to fight or worked around any actual fighters in your life. You get real, nobody gives a **** about any of your asinine bull****.

If you were some big ****, why would you need to beg people on a boxing forum for used equipment? That's a last resort, dude - I'm sure you'd have other sources if you were running any kind of serious operation.

Comment

Working...
                      X