• Show
Clear All

• 'British Public Are Falling Out Of Love With David Haye'

``

Yet they've made him rich as feck.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      Yet they've made him rich as feck.
      British press like to build some up and then knock them down to rock bottom.

Comment

Bloke is talking out of his ass, frankly. I am no big fan of Haye, but if he wins he will be lauded highly by the British public, and rightly so. If he does win(and I dont think he will) the first people to stick the knife into him will be the press as they seem to want to knock our successful sports stars down a peg or two once they hit the top.

Just the way it is and always has been.

Comment

complete bollox

Everyone is rooting for hmi here

Comment

So a fan makes a Downfall parody video, which have been in existence for years, Haye forwards it, and now apparently the whole country is falling out of love with him?

Move over.

I would say that 4/5 members of the British public interested in this fight are rooting for Haye to win. The idea that a large proportion of Brit's are rooting against Haye is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
              complete bollox

Everyone is rooting for hmi here
              Plenty of interest and support here. Only a couple of my pals are into boxing, but I have 60 people turning up at mine for a huge pre fight BBQ and party. It started with about 20 perople, but its just kept growing...........Fuk knows where I am gonna put them all!!!

Comment

what a boring ****.

and full of ****, too...

Comment

A lot of people I know want Haye to lose.

Comment

Mick Dennis is a little whinging c'unt who is always on the moan. This idiot is such a pretentious piece of dog crap it is unreal. Lets not forget that this is coming from the most racist papers of them all The Daily Mail.

This twat is part of the same bunch of cynical muppets on this site who want to see Haye loose simply because he does not care about how he behaves. The only thing that Haye did was post the link to the Hitler spoof and these idiots want to blow if way out of proportion.

The British Public has fallen out of love with David Haye? I bet this fool did not even know who Haye was before the Valuev fight and that goes for the majority of the Haye fans. The British public loves nothing more than to build and destroy. Its not a race thing because they have done it to Beckham, Rooney etc and it will continue that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X