Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever mix your marijuana with a drink and drink it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you just bought like a bunch of lowgrade shit and threw that in a beverage, heated it up and let it cool down, that could be one refreshing ass beverage. I wouldn't ever do it with smokable herb, though.

Comment

If you do the green dragon right, it can be quite good, but just sprinkling it, I'd agree it's not the best use of the weed.

http://www.greendragonsoda.com/#intro

I'd personally rather just make majoun, a moroccan jam and eat it rather than drink it, but to each his own.

I probably wouldn't use any great weed for either.

Comment

I used to be a smoker and never ate it all the yrs because me and all my old mates smoked that much .Then a couple of yrs ago one of my mates gave me a bit man and because i'd stopped smoking put a few good spreads in a yougort .Just ended up in my bed man ( couldn't move ) Strongest and worst stone i've ever had .

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
          Yeah!
          I grew that ish on an island out here!!
          Only had about $1000 invested all together!!!!
          Ended up with 13 P's, flipped three 4-packs for $10,000 each and sold the last P to the same guy for $2,500. I called this dude santa cluase cuz he always crammed the P's into this pack he had carry it over his shoulder, lol!
          This fool was on point, allways had crisp hundreds (crisp as fuuck, bank style)
          Never even got a 20 or a 50 dollar bill out of over $30,000
          It feels good to walk around with a $30,000 wod of crisp hundreds in your pocket! I had crazy fun that year!!! !!! !!!

Comment

what a waste of weed

just thinking about it makes me sad, angry, and possibly who all up in hurrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by El Pozolero View Post
              Yeah!
              I grew that ish on an island out here!!
              Only had about $1000 invested all together!!!!
              Ended up with 13 P's, flipped three 4-packs for $10,000 each and sold the last P to the same guy for $2,500. I called this dude santa cluase cuz he always crammed the P's into this pack he had carry it over his shoulder, lol!
              This fool was on point, allways had crisp hundreds (crisp as fuuck, bank style)
              Never even got a 20 or a 50 dollar bill out of over $30,000
              It feels good to walk around with a $30,000 wod of crisp hundreds in your pocket! I had crazy fun that year!!! !!! !!!
              This post is a perfect example of what we in the real world would call...BULLSHI T!

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                This post is a perfect example of what we in the real world would call...BULLSHI T!
                You jealous niga?

Bahahahahahaha!!! !!! !!!
                Last edited by Chinch; 06-12-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Pozolero View Post
                  You jealous niga?

Bahahahahahaha!!! !!! !!!
                  Nope. I just know that you're lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                    Nope. I just know that you're lying.
                    Get real Jr.!
                    That's nothing!!
                    Step your game up!!!
                    Next year I'll make $100,000!!!
                    Last edited by Chinch; 06-12-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Does anybody know how to break the weed down into a THC oil...................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X