Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacfans are the greatest posters and boxing fans that get hated for their brilliants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Instead of giving writing lessons,sign urself up for some.

LOL.........am i wrong though?.................i dont think so..............go away and study..............before replying to my post then............

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      LOL.........am i wrong though?.................i dont think so..............go away and study..............before replying to my post then............
      For bring up Floyd in a tread not involving him,yes.

Comment

For bring up Floyd in a tread not involving him,yes.

so ***** = floyd?.................hell no..................floyd is a boxer..........and *****s are internet gangster wannabe................LOL...........walk away bush

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          This is a tribute thread to the profound posts from such profound fans. We are very privilege to have them on here so with no further ado I present you some of most brilliant posts on boxing scene.

Greatest thread ever...

Comment

Brilliants, indeed. LMAO!

Comment

*******s should bow to your intelligents.

Comment

Please keep this thread respectful. Its a tribute thread to the Pacfans so if you can't post anything in good nature stay out of this thread please.

Now more tributes......

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                Mayweather wants nothing to do with top WWs, he never did. Floyd has Nightmares about Mosley because of his slick style. Mosley knows how to box, he isn't a brawler.
                Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                pac has better options cause he's willing to fight ANYONE under fair circumstances.

floyd has less options because he willing to retire if he don't get his way.

Originally posted by jimmykaba View Post
                Floyd be a man

pac accepted olympic drug test

Floyd should also accept $10m per pound above 147
                Originally posted by GTR View Post
                I love Jesus. Floyd is not jesus. Pac is similar to Jesus.
                Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                these fl****s are double standard.

they said pac should be tested for olympic style parameters. pac should not be scared if he is not hiding something. pac agreed.

now the fl****s are scared of 10 M $ penalty. damn if your boy is not going to cheat why you guys are shtiing your pants right now LOL

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Please keep this thread respectful. Its a tribute thread to the Pacfans so if you can't post anything in good nature stay out of this thread please.

Now more tributes......
                  Ohhh ****,did gtr really post that??Wow,that has gotta take top honors right there,wow!!

Comment

Ohhh ****,did gtr really post that??Wow,that has gotta take top honors right there,wow!!
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...63#post6914063

Comment

"Pacfans are the greatest posters and boxing fans that get hated for their brilliants!"

You just gave another reason why some Pacfans should be "hated".

Comment

Working...
                      X