Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacfans are the greatest posters and boxing fans that get hated for their brilliants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacfans are the greatest posters and boxing fans that get hated for their brilliants!

This is a tribute thread to the profound posts from such profound fans. We are very privilege to have them on here so with no further ado I present you some of most brilliant posts on boxing scene.

Originally posted by bundy7 View Post
    U do realize Margs beat Martinez already right...lol u guys are funny...
    Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Martinez should call out his daddy margarito but i don't think he has the balls to do it, he knew that marg will ktfo him again.
    Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
    No way in hell that two cheaters like XYLOCAINE MAN and BALCO MAN
    will do better numbers then all natural MANNY PACQUIAO vs all natural CLOTTEY
    Originally posted by dsyef View Post
    Mayweather wont fight Mosley not even if Mosley had never rejected fighting him not even if Mosley wasn't ever accused of steroids use. Floyd only hoped Mosley feels old and is battered, but now that Mosley won't be up against Berto, Mosley should be in great shape.
    Its all perfect for a showdown except Mayweather is too afraid to accept the fight.

Originally posted by BaT1gNaWonG View Post
    sorry *****s this fight will not happen. mosley is too good for floydie. your boy floydie doesnt want to fight mosley. he is scared of shane. but if the fight will get made mosley will surely dismantle floydies face. after the fight fraud will be rushed to the nearest hospital due to a cracked skull, swollen face, multiple cuts, dislocated jaw, and broken ribs
    Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    when your on top you get haters !!! even jeasus had haters just like manny does
    Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
    WHo cares about pacquiao-martnez

lets get marg-pac on

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    dana white is right...... props to her. Floyd is destroying the sports...
    Originally posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    Noticed this during the scuffle at the press conference and during the photo op when they were standing side by side... Shane's bigger than Floyd, he's got real KO power, he's got Man Hands unlike Floyd... Floyd is in over his head in this one people.

Originally posted by ProudtobePINOY View Post
    every ***** thread that pops up is always about Manny...can't shake him can you....

its funny how you actually believe that Floyd is all about fair testing...lol.... again if you were hiding under a bridge after the last negotiation....Manny agreed to the testing ask by Floyd during the first negotiation, 14 days before the fight....come second negotiation, Manny agrees to 14 days, Floyd changed it to day of the fight.... Manny agrees to day of the fight and even during the 6th round....Floyd goes on vacation...

if it backs out like a duck, its Floyd Mayweather....

all *****s have is to start threads trying to put down Manny....they can't put threads about Floyd...because the only news about Floyd nowadays is him saying doesn't care about his fans because they don't pay his bills...and about his stupidity....

enough said...***** thread about Manny = complete bitterness

dana white is right...... props to her. Floyd is destroying the sports

Comment

They need a section for y'all dudes. **** is annoying as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Wow, Hopkins was quite emotional in that sig of yours, I was hoping for a Pavlik KO but Hopkins put on a show and shocked me, But the way he stood there just looking emotional at the front of the press roll is iconic..

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          They need a section for y'all dudes. **** is annoying as hell.
          This is a tribute page so don't be disrespectful or I will have to block you from this thread. This is your first warning....

Comment

brilliance*.................

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              This is a tribute page so don't be disrespectful or I will have to block you from this thread. This is your first warning....
              Ok killa.......

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                brilliance*.................
                I will take a note. Thanks my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  Ok killa.......
                  Don't push your luck pal.....

Comment

Wow this was lame. PAC fan are PAC fans not boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X