Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ivan Calderon-Giovani Segura Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Segura ko again. It don't matter what changes if calderon can't hurt him, it will be the same outcome

Comment

Awww look at the lil 4 foot guy catching feelings your a nut hugger kid hop off mines glad you read my post but its call facts calderon will win this fight I will watch you on tv kid on border patrol haha

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Awww look at the lil 4 foot guy catching feelings your a nut hugger kid hop off mines glad you read my post but its call facts calderon will win this fight I will watch you on tv kid on border patrol haha
        Shut the **** up and learn how to spell f*ggot.

Comment

I have to say I am sick and tired of reading PRBOXING-BLAh-Blah's posts. My 4 year old niece can spell better than this chump and she has more common sense in her brain than this grabastic piece of amphibian shyte! lol!

All in good fun brotha!!

Comment

[QUOTE=julian25;10312326]I have to say I am sick and tired of reading PRBOXING-BLAh-Blah's posts. My 4 year old niece can spell better than this chump and she has more common sense in her brain than this grabastic piece of amphibian shyte! lol!

All in good fun brotha!![/QUOTE\] I have had that young lady on ignore since the day she joined. I think my ignore list is close to full, to many simple minds they should have a boxing iq test before joining.

Comment

lol! I will probably start ignoring folks too...real soon!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Mucho cojones on Calderon's part for going to Mexico to fight Segura in a smaller ring. This more than does away with any doubts about his courage. Hope the kid well be ok.
                Folks had doubts about Ivan's courage ?

This is how you step up to the plate folks.

WARRR Calderon !!

He has one huge fkn mountain to climb, but, here goes.....

Comment

I've been sittin back for a while reading comments from haters....

Saying how Calderon hasn't really done anything in boxing, these fools are ridiculous. Funny how after Segura beating Calderon, now hes rated p4p.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Lmao facts??? WTF from where u get these Calderon is gonna beat Segura for sire this time facts???

Lmao I nut hug? Na I just simply knw where your gonna put your stupidity any where it says Mexico beats puerto Rico or puerto rican beats Mexican or some **** like that

Get back to lickin miguels balls bro

Comment

I'm ready for this card Saturday night. Gonna be exciting watching this with some family.

Comment

Working...
                      X