Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG !! PACQUIAO will have the BEST SPARRING PARTNER in AMIR KHAN when fighting FLOYD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HM_Luke View Post
    Wtf has race got to do with anything?
    Quit actin stupid. You know what race has to do with it and if you don't, you won't...dumb ass

Comment

His best chance to beat floyd is to fight somebody with the shoulder roll of james toney, the boxing iq and skills of B Hop, the speed of amir khan(just being nice), and the counter punching ability of JMM * 10. While he is sparring he needs to have someone talking **** in his ear to get his mental toughness up. Floyd talks you out of your game plan by talking **** to you then baiting you into doing things you shouldnt. I think thats one reason why it looks like floyd knows what people are about to do during the fights

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
        haha that china chin brit will NEVER prepare pacman for mayweather. floyd will easily put this fight in the bag. MANNY HAS NEVER FOUGHT A GREAT BLACK FIGHTER.
        floyd has never fought a great filipino

your point is??

Comment

Originally posted by wXh. View Post
          Just think about this:
          • Floyd has fast hands = Amir has fast hands
          • Floyd has a great jab = Amir has a great jab
          • Floyd has great footwork = Amir has great footwork
          • Floyd has great lateral movement = Amir is getting better and better at lateral movement
          • Floyd is defense orientated = Amir's new style is defense orientated

Not to mention Floyd's and Amir's reach is about the same. On top of that Amir is taller then Floyd despite being a 140 lber which will only benefit Manny more.

Start watching from 0:30 and you know what I'm talking about.

AMIR KHAN is LEGEND !!
          Comparing Khan to Mayweather is just a big joke. Are you actually being serious?

Comment

Originally posted by chris123jack View Post
            His best chance to beat floyd is to fight somebody with the shoulder roll of james toney, the boxing iq and skills of B Hop, the speed of amir khan(just being nice), and the counter punching ability of JMM * 10. While he is sparring he needs to have someone talking **** in his ear to get his mental toughness up. Floyd talks you out of your game plan by talking **** to you then baiting you into doing things you shouldnt. I think thats one reason why it looks like floyd knows what people are about to do during the fights
            Floyd's mind games may work against Manny prior to the fight but I doubt anything he says in the ring on fight night will matter.

Comment

Interesting thread but,

How will Pacquiao deal with Mayweather bending at the waist? Mayweather can land or miss a straight right hand/ lead left hook and still manage to bump his shoulder into Pacquiao's chest; due to bending at the waist. This will enable Mayweather to get close range and do some B-Hop-esque stuff during the clinches. Mayweather could then tie Pacquiao up, and throw those short right hooks/ uppercuts to the midsection. Also, Mayweather doesn't need to get his offense going to set up that maneuver. He can simply wait for Pacquiao to throw the straight left hand and make him miss. Then you need to factor in Mayweather's defense, use of his elbow/ forearm, and you come to the conclusion that...there is no sparring partner that can imulate Mayweather's style. A prime MW B-Hop would be your best. Too bad he's old
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 05-24-2010, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Floyd's mind games may work against Manny prior to the fight but I doubt anything he says in the ring on fight night will matter.
                If the fight gets signed do you think all the **** Jr, Sr and roger are going to be talking is not gone get him pissed off? The best thing about floyd is that he doesnt lose his composure in the ring. I like pacquiao's fights but I cant honestly say that he wont go into the fight trying to kill floyd because of some the things the mayweather's are going to say about him, which plays right into floyd's gameplan.

Dont forget that instead of just shutting the mayweather's up by taking the test and beating the **** out of floyd he chose to file a lawsuit against them.

Comment

Originally posted by chris123jack View Post
                  If the fight gets signed do you think all the **** Jr, Sr and roger are going to be talking is not gone get him pissed off? The best thing about floyd is that he doesnt lose his composure in the ring. I like pacquiao's fights but I cant honestly say that he wont go into the fight trying to kill floyd because of some the things the mayweather's are going to say about him, which plays right into floyd's gameplan.

Dont forget that instead of just shutting the mayweather's up by taking the test and beating the **** out of floyd he chose to file a lawsuit against them.
                  Manny's going to go into the fight to try to kill Floyd regardless. Doesn't matter if Floyd is nice before the fight or if he throws the Philippine flag to the ground. Floyd is rambunctious outside of the ring but composed in it. Manny is the exact opposite. Floyd's talking isn't going to stop that.

Comment

Comment

Amira then. Good choice. PBF wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X