Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeffries would beat Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No these guys really have a **** all chance against the big guys of our generation, but then most of them would be lightheavies and cruisers of today. We are not seriously considering how well Chad Dowson or Antonio Tarver would do against Klitschkos, and these old school guys are not nearly as fast or skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      klitschko would dominate jeffries but not jack johnson.
      Either Klitschko easily destroys Jeffries and Johnson on the same night.

Comment

LOL all i got to say is Jack Dempsey VS Wladimir Klitschko would be like a pitbull tearing apart an irish wolfhound if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
          I'm a realist. Just because a modern day fighter would be fighting in a 20-rounder doesn't mean he wouldn't be conditioned enough to go the distance.
          Yeah the guy who was sucking air after a few rounds with the fattest oldest LL anyone faced.
          Last edited by RubenSonny; 09-07-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

For a horrible moment when I read the thread title I thought you meant Tony Jeffries. Phew!

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
              LOL all i got to say is Jack Dempsey VS Wladimir Klitschko would be like a pitbull tearing apart an irish wolfhound if you ask me!
              lol at this delusional idiot.

Dempsey is ridiculously overrated. He refused to fight negroes.

The Klitschko Brothers are the negrocutioners.

Either Klitschko annihilates Dempsey.

Comment

Haha, Jack Johnson threw 4 punches a round and wrestled around the ring. Have fun clinching with guys trained in mma who outweight you by 70 lbs.

No joke I would knock jack johnson out in the first round and then probably kick his teeth in just for fun. Dude was ****. Watch his fights...theyre boring as hell, they are literally him wrestling. But hey one of these guys grandfathers told him he was great...so he must have been right?

Comment

Over 20 rounds i think Jeffries would get the stoppage,i believe the thread in question was over 15 rounds,in that case its 50/50 imo

the klitlickers dont like the idea of their gods losing,but too be a real boxing fan you must understand that nobody is unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                    Over 20 rounds i think Jeffries would get the stoppage,i believe the thread in question was over 15 rounds,in that case its 50/50 imo

the klitlickers dont like the idea of their gods losing,but too be a real boxing fan you must understand that nobody is unbeatable
                    at this ******.

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
                      Lol, Dempsey would get ****ed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X