Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Alex Ariza: STFU!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah "fao alex ariza" like he really reads boxingscene....

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
      yeah "fao alex ariza" like he really reads boxingscene....
      nate campbell also earned green k from me today

Comment

i like hearing about the diet and training regimes coz ultimately thats what meant to be his area of expertise

this becomes even more relevant when we are talking about a fighter who is moving up in weight... i found mackie's stuff kinda interesting too when he helped b-hop, rjj and spinks.

but beyond that this dude does need to STFU... he talks WAY too much... ive heard him talk about everything from a fighters corner to whom a fighter should sign with (promotion wise).

He has no business talking about anything other than diet, supplements and excercise

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
          i like hearing about the diet and training regimes coz ultimately thats what meant to be his area of expertise

this becomes even more relevant when we are talking about a fighter who is moving up in weight... i found mackie's stuff kinda interesting too when he helped b-hop, rjj and spinks.

but beyond that this dude does need to STFU... he talks WAY too much... ive heard him talk about everything from a fighters corner to whom a fighter should sign with (promotion wise).

He has no business talking about anything other than diet, supplements and excercise
          I actually agree with you, but if I had to never ever hear from him OR keep hearing his opinions on all the other stuff in boxing in order to hear his training insights, I'd rather go with never hearing a peep or seeing this guy's

Comment

damn, no one else is sick of ariza's mouth?

Comment

It's best not to pay attention to what a conditioning coach says about any matters not concerning conditioning.

Comment

alex gayriza is nothin but an attention whore.....pac/khan already have deitician n boxing trainer so really ariza is just a pushup guy/steroid pusher....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  damn, no one else is sick of ariza's mouth?
                  I certainly am, but I can't blame him for being pissed if he really didn't get paid.

Comment

Corse folks are sick of Ariza running his mouth. He really does need to keep his mouth shut if he wants to retain any kind of reputation.

He's not looking good.

Comment

He seemed like a cocky bastard in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                      X