No announcement yet.

Water Heavy Bag Bladder...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Heavy Bag Bladder...

Anyone know where I can get a replacement bladder for a water filled heavybag? I purchased a used bag and just noticed the fill seal is worn out and can't find anywhere online or ebay that might have replacement bladders. Any help would be appreciated!

Originally posted by Phantasm View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a replacement bladder for a water filled heavybag? I purchased a used bag and just noticed the fill seal is worn out and can't find anywhere online or ebay that might have replacement bladders. Any help would be appreciated!
    I've done a bunch of searching around online on the topic of water bags for my own purposes, and I've never come across any mention of replacement bladders. The one thing I do know is that most water bags have a 10 year warranty on the bladder these days. I don't know what brand you have, if they offer said warranty, or if you will be able to redeem that warranty under the circumstances, but I figured I would mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by fenixxark View Post
      I've done a bunch of searching around online on the topic of water bags for my own purposes, and I've never come across any mention of replacement bladders. The one thing I do know is that most water bags have a 10 year warranty on the bladder these days. I don't know what brand you have, if they offer said warranty, or if you will be able to redeem that warranty under the circumstances, but I figured I would mention it.
      Thanks for the 411 Fenixx. Yeah, that pretty much hurts me, since the warranty wouldnt apply for me.

Comment

Working...
      X