No announcement yet.

Nice Burger Fast Foods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Burger Fast Foods?

Guys I'm going out for a quick bite in a few minutes. I just wanna ask if you know of any good fast food burger? Coz I'm so tired of going to the same old Burger King....

Johnny Rockets..................

Comment

jolibee...........

Comment

Originally posted by magicjordan View Post
        jolibee...........
        Honestly..........they suck in the States, very different from the one back home.

Comment

Fatburger FTW.

Comment

I went out to Hardees last time and the burger tastes good. I especially liked their Buffalo Chicken Sandwich which has that hot spicy sauce that's just perfect. I was searching for a nice recipe online when I stumbled upon their site.I thought it was silly they have this site coz it's just a sandwich product.Anyways, it tastes delicious so its ok as far as I'm concerned.

http://www.spicybuffalo.com/hardees/

Comment

Hardees.. Carl's Jr. and Hardees are just the same right? I saw the star logo.. They are the same.. plus they also have Chicken Sandwich on the menu... I just didnt like the fries but their sandwiches are very tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                Fatburger FTW.
                Our only fatburger closed and it was very good. I like Whataburgers all the way. Nothing beats a good local burger from a non chain though. We have a Birmingham franchise called Milos burgers with 16 or so locations in the area. They use a special sauce that smothers the burgers and it is really good, plus they use real fresh Grnd beef which is excellent.

Comment

rallys used to be real good with the fries but they r closed down now...why not try one of those flatbread thingies from arbys, i tried one already and it was ok.....the potatoe bombers are the best thing from there though

Comment

just knock one up at home, shot it in the pan and its done! much nicer than any take - out or resturant burger!!
                    peace

Comment

Working...
                    X