No announcement yet.

NWO: Pac-Clottey Aftermath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    I think he's fine at 135. He just ain't look up for the fight. And the fighters make the belts. Diaz ain't nothin special. If Valero loses to Petersen he'll go back down. Soto-Valero is war. If not, Soto got plenty other options there.
    I got Peterson over Valero, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I think Valero overpowers him. Maybe not a KO, but his power will win it for him.

Comment

Fight went how I expected it to. Pac outworked him but never came close to a KO or even a KD. The cats who thought Clottey was gettin stopped were trippin. I can enjoy a 1 sided fight long as there's constant action, and Pac took care of that. Clottey was WBO #1 challenger, Pac sonned him, he gets props.

Fuck Pac-Floyd. If it happens it happens. If not, so what? I been wantin SSM-Floyd for yrs. I always cared more about that fight. And I always wanted Pac-SSM over Pac-Floyd, obviously cuz it'll be a more excitin fight.

I don't think Pac-Floyd will happen even if F;oyd does beat SSM. Too much ego. I'm done sweatin that bull****.
        If Clottey had opened up, he was getting tko'd IMO.

Comment

Spray, you wanna put 50 or 100k on that?

Comment

I knew Clottey would lose, but respected him enuf not to say he had absolutely 0 chance. His style would be gr8 if he had AA-esque power, but he don't hit like that. He shoulda stepped his game up.

And fuck the undercard. Soto-Diaz was a big disappointment. I expected a good slugfest, but Soto ain't bring it like I thought. He looked off form.
            I think Soto is losing motivation and is getting sick of chasing big fights and getting nowhere. Remeber how horrible he looked when he fought that French dude under the Pac-Hatton fight? Now he snoozes his was to a ud vs an older than ancient chavez and decisions diaz.....wtf????

I'm concerned about him still being world class/elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Spray, you wanna put 50 or 100k on that?
              I have about 10K left in untied up points if you are interested in a small stakes bet.

Comment

I have about 10K left in untied up points if you are interested in a small stakes bet.
                I am interested indeed. Done deal good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  I am interested indeed. Done deal good sir.
                  In my bets thread it goes

Comment

Working...
                  X