No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Want To Finish Stronger This Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Want To Finish Stronger This Time

Manny Pacquiao says he'll be too quick for Juan Manuel Marquez when the two veteran boxers clash for the fourth time on December 8.

Manny Pacquiao says Juan Manuel Marquez won't be able to out run him because he plans to fight at a faster pace when the two veteran boxers clash for the fourth time on December 8 in Las Vegas.

"He is a good counter-puncher," Pacquiao said of Marquez.

"He is very patient and sits back and waits for action.

"If I waited for him to throw the punches first, the fight would be boring. That's why I have always been the one to make the fight between us."

[Click Here To Read More]

i've seen the replay of the bradley fight a million times now and the only reason bradley lasted was because pacquiao let him survive. same thing happened during the margarito and mosley bouts, pacquiao must have thought of the damage his punches can cause and did not want to permanently disable the guy, just enough action to take the better of the exchanges, this is just a sport after all. this time around, it's different. non stop aggression is pure action. stamina and an iron chin will determine the clear winner, pacquiao by ko

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      i've seen the replay of the bradley fight a million times now and the only reason bradley lasted was because pacquiao let him survive. same thing happened during the margarito and mosley bouts, pacquiao must have thought of the damage his punches can cause and did not want to permanently disable the guy, just enough action to take the better of the exchanges, this is just a sport after all. this time around, it's different. non stop aggression is pure action. stamina and an iron chin will determine the clear winner, pacquiao by ko
      No.

Bradley and Mosley were runners, they did not engage and clearly lost wide decisions to Pac. But Pac did not let them survive.

Comment

Pacquiao by knockout

Comment

sente brown

My Question is this.. does it mean that pacman and his team have not devised a means of fighting a counter puncher,if so that means their not ready yet to fight floyd.

Comment

Pacman and Marquez should fight toe to toe if both wants to win by KO!

Comment

If he and his team "pacquiao" claim they "WON" all three fights why make big changes if I won all three fights like they are claiming then I don't think I would to need to change a thing he got the descions right? I always said this look at the end of their meetings in 08 and 11 he had the look of a beaten man he was unsuccesful in the past trying to knockout marquez in the past and I don't see it happening here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                Pacman and Marquez should fight toe to toe if both wants to win by KO!
                Hahaha is this some kind of new sweet science? Hit and get hit

Comment

Manny Pacquiao will never figure out a way to dominate Marquez's style. The only way Pacquiao KO's Marquez is if Marquez gets over anxious and makes a mistake like the 1st and 2nd fight with the KD's. Once JMM fought his fight in the 3rd meeting then Manny had lil to no success. Marquez can definitely control the pace of the fight. He has to find a way to get some big body punches in on Pacquiao. I think that would make the difference. I favor Marquez in this fight because clearly he can make better adjustments than Manny.

Comment

I don't know if 'figuring out' has much to do with it from the Pacquiao camp's perspective. Their fighter just don't have the tools to decisively beat Marquez.

Manny just can't get in range to let his hands go, he's aways getting himself out of position because he's over-extending himself in his efforts to get something to land.

I don't know what Freddie can do that's different. From their point of view, I think the only way they can fight a different fight is if Marquez decides to change things. And Marquez may well do that. He knows by now that landing the cleanest shots of the round isn't enough for the judges, Manny's wild flurries seem to impress them more.

Comment

Working...
                    X