Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cabellero Signs Contract, Mikey Garcia Defense is On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cabellero Signs Contract, Mikey Garcia Defense is On!

BoxingScene.com has been advised that WBA featherweight champion Celestino "Pelenchin" Caballero (36-4, 23KOs) has finally received and signed his contract to face his mandatory challenger Mikey Garcia (28-0, 24KOs), who signed the contract on Wednesday.

[Click Here To Read More]

great news

Comment

Finally. This should be an entertaining fight.

Comment

It's on! Great fight. Favoring Garcia of course. Too much skill. Tho Caballero is a big step up and well see if he is as good as he has looked

Comment

Telefutura????? Man, this fight doesn't have much going for it to wind up on Telefutura......that is kind of an insult.

Comment

Sources are saying it is on similar to donkey kong.

Comment

Man Cab just shot str8 down

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                BoxingScene.com has been advised that WBA featherweight champion Celestino "Pelenchin" Caballero (36-4, 23KOs) has finally received and signed his contract to face his mandatory challenger Mikey Garcia (28-0, 24KOs), who signed the contract on Wednesday.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Something tells me I will be watching this.

Comment

Wow, I'm absoloutely amazed, and pleasantly surprised, that this fight is on Telefutura!!! The big question now is: will the fight be broadcasted live? All of their Solo Boxeo cards are tape delayed but hopefully this fight will be an exception!

Comment

Woo Hoo
                    I can't wait, get to see the 'big-faced assassin' against a name

Comment

Working...
                    X