Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future P4P#1.....Gamboa, Broner, Canelo,M.Garcia,Khan,Russell Jr.,Bradley,Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire and Gamboa like to take it easy. They're both almost 30, and have failed to build up the resume required to really excite anyone. They wasted their chances.

I like russel, broner, Garcia, and Khan. Possible top 5 p4p in the future IMO.

Comment

I say it's Andre Ward. If he beats Froch he has some great competition in front of him. If he cleans out 168 then it's undoubtedly his to lose

Comment

Bradley, Gamboa will be top 5, Donaire is already top 5......broner will fade away once he tastes defeat...his ego is his downfall.

Comment

guys like garcia and russell jr got long ways to go before being considered p4p 1. you never know what can happen in 2-3 years so you really can't say that someone is surely going to be it, but i guess you can say who has potential. but like a year or two from now, like when mayweather and pacquiao are gone, i think the older guys, the ones in their late 20s or something would take the throne.
          ward, donaire, gamboa. guys like that are possible to be the next p4p kings.

Comment

donaire and ward

Comment

Future top P4P either Ward or Donaire IMO. Bradley/Khan if they get together.

Comment

Ward or Donaire. I think Ward will be number 1, imagine if he beats Froch and then Bute ( which I think he can do ). He will have Froch Abraham Bika Bute Kessler on his resume at 28 years old. Pretty insane, if he keep winning he can do a lot in the sport.

Comment

Donaire isn't young people. If he hasn't had it now, chances are, he won't ever be. People act like his 25. He's almost 30. He wont ever get p4p #1.

If anything the immediate future has Ward as p4p #1. Because Bute is after Froch, no matter what.

The distant future is Canelo. He's younger than everyone. He's only 21 and has more hype than everyone mentioned. If he doesn't lose in the next 5 years. He will be p4p #1.

Unless Khan beats Pacquiao or Mayweather. That's the only way anyone besides Canelo or Ward get p4p #1.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Donaire isn't young people. If he hasn't had it now, chances are, he won't ever be. People act like his 25. He's almost 30. He wont ever get p4p #1.

If anything the immediate future has Ward as p4p #1. Because Bute is after Froch, no matter what.

The distant future is Canelo. He's younger than everyone. He's only 21 and has more hype than everyone mentioned. If he doesn't lose in the next 5 years. He will be p4p #1.

Unless Khan beats Pacquiao or Mayweather. That's the only way anyone besides Canelo or Ward get p4p #1.

get rid of the older martinez, marquez, pacquiao, and mayweather, and you have nonito donaire at the top of the p4p

Comment

Donaire. If he fights more often, He's already top 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X