Fans Vote On Best Fighter of The Past 25 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    but no Erik Morales or even JMM
    A sin of the highest order. Based on skill and resume, Morales would cruise into my personal top 10.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    The lighter weights get really discriminated. If we're talking about pure skills you're not going to include Finito Lopez?
    Lopez was in the running but most Latino's went with Chavez and the 3 modern greats.

Comment

Pac's no 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        Pac's no 1!
        From the unbias voter, yes he was. By a mile. Pacquiao was the only fighter to get a ****load of votes from each countries fans. If I had near as many Pinoy followers who could see the tweets and retweet like the other groups did, he would probably have pipped Roy to number 1. Roy did take it pretty clearly though. Floyd and Manny were only separated with around 25 votes.
        Last edited by DonairesRevenge; 02-21-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Someone should dup this poll on here so we can find which forum is over ran with the most idiots. I think ************ will take the cake on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
            Someone should dup this poll on here so we can find which forum is over ran with the most idiots. I think ************ will take the cake on this one.
            99% of the votes came from twitter, not a forum. I purposely stayed away from big sites like BS.com and ESB because so many people have agendas on the sites.

Comment

The only thing that screams NO on that list is Joe Calzaghe, im sorry.

Comment

Oh my glob, that list is so bad. Horrendously so.

Comment

joe calzaghe is way too low.

Comment

pernell "sweatpea" whitaker is numero uno over the last 25 years in my book...2-10 you can mull the pros and cons involving roy, floyd, manny, lennox, holy, etc.

Comment

Calzaghe beat Roy Jones so that's one mistake right away.

Comment

Working...
                      X