Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Maidana??? What???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Maidana tweet is from June 24. It's a week old tweet. Doubt it means anything.

Comment

Sure hope this is a really bad joke.

Comment

i hope this is not true because maidana was terrible a ww against devon.he will be way out his depth at jmw

Comment

Would never want to see that fight, I've seen interviews on ESNEWS with Maidana talking about it, and it seems like he's either joking or Robert Garcia does not want him to even consider this fight.

Comment

Thought this was just some mistake but if he was pulled from the card this could be true.Canelo you *****

Comment

Dan Rafael just said this in a his boxing chat.

That is not true, according to his manager, who I spoke to after I saw that tweet a couple of days ago. HBO has also told me that Maidana has not withdrawn from the July 21 fight. So I think it's BS.

As of 20 minutes ago when I spoke to HBO he was not off the card.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Good. No way in hell canelo should be fighting a guy that fights at 140 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Great news

Comment

I wont respect canelo if he agrees to this fight. He needs to fight someone his own size. At least one of the other belt holders.

Comment

Shaffer gives Arum crap for all the in house fights and he's just as guilty. This fight sucks for Maidana, he's going to take a beating IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X