Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaefer pushing for Khan-Maidana. Fight to be held in UK or US, depending on Sky-HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im guessing they'll do it in the UK but on American time

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
      If Maidana looks good and brutally knocks Corley out, I expect the fight NOT to be made.
      True But I think they have their backs against the wall now.

It would look REALLY bad, worse than paying Maidana off to stay away, if they went another direction especially after all this talk about finally facing Maidana.

Heck even Boxrec has the fight listed as on. Yeah, I know boxrec doesn't mean anything, but it does add pressure and would raise questions if anything other than Maidana was delivered.

Comment

In Uk or USA? No **** haha.

Comment

and now the threads of how Maidanna is a bum and if khan loses he's the biggest fraud in the histroy of boxing begins....

Comment

if you want an upset special pick corley over maidana. this is khan's last chance to escape and he will certainly poison maidana's drinking water or have a sniper with a blow dart in the rafters etc... to make maidana lose and setup a corley-khan superfight!

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
              and now the threads of how Maidanna is a bum and if khan loses he's the biggest fraud in the histroy of boxing begins....
              actually it's a pretty compelling fight given maidana's power and khan's glass chin. it's great drama... especially since GBP paid maidana to step aside instead of fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                if you want an upset special pick corley over maidana. this is khan's last chance to escape and he will certainly poison maidana's drinking water or have a sniper with a blow dart in the rafters etc... to make maidana lose and setup a corley-khan superfight!
                there's no way corley can beat maidana in his home turf. the ref, judges, and crowd will never let it happen.

Comment

Things are looking up

Hope the fight happens, but if he fights anyone apart from Maidana/bradley/alexander i'll no longer be a fan.

if Khan weathers the storm in the first few rounds, i think he wins via late stoppage (Maidanas chin isn't exactly granite, and Khans power is legit)

Comment

Here is a picture of Amir Khan the morning after the fight:

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Here is a picture of Amir Khan the morning after the fight:

cool.

Fail

Comment

Working...
                      X