No announcement yet.

Is PBF a G.O.A.T or a DUCK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    He's great BUT I don't think he's the greatest.
    great ducker ....... or great boxer???........make it clear

Comment

Greatest DUCKER!

Nuff said!

Comment

onylthing you haters do is validate that he is the greatest.

yall cant keep floyd off your minds and out your nouths

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
          onylthing you haters do is validate that he is the greatest.

yall cant keep floyd off your minds and out your nouths
          only to **** on him... that's not validation, that's humiliation.

Comment

is it even necessary to ask..?

Comment

His biggest fear is of him going down the same path as his Dad n Uncle and being undeafeted is all he really has going for him.

Comment

"Money" Mayweather will never be considered the "G.O.A.T"...I admit that by saying what I'm about to say has been repeated over and over and over again like a "broken record", but his resume speaks for itself...He is a HOF fighter, mainly because of his wins in the lower weight classes, BUT the wins he has garnered in the higher weight classes (an "old, washed-upped" DLH, a "can't make it to the later rounds" Judah, Gatti (R.I.P - but was not the Gatti of old), Baldomir - no need to get into this, Hatton - completely exposed as a "paper champion" after Pacquiao committed first degree murder in the MGM grand in front of a live audience)...But his "comeback" fight with Marquez was a total farce! He came in overweight (paid a measly fine and had "F**k it" type attitude about the rules of making weight)...He picked on a fighter who's accolades came in the lightweight division & a fighter who had never fought beyond lightweight...While on one hand Marquez was the same man who has given Pacman fits in the past and arguably won that second fight (I had Marquez winning 114-113), this fight did nothing for PBF's resume in regards to pushing him to G.O.A.T status...It just proves that he beat a "smaller man" and that Pacquiao should reconsider this fight simply because of the size advantage PBF possesses along with the fact that PBF don't give a S**T about rules & is willing to pay a small sum of money to be above the "law"...

Mayweather is a HOF, but never can he be considered G.O.A.T! As mentioned by another post & thread...A loss on his resume could propel him in a positive direction to take more risks instead of ducking opponents who threaten his "padded"...whoops...I mean undefeated record!

His resume at the lower weight classes are impressive

Comment

Greatest of all time?no
                  gayest of all time?yes

Comment

Neither.

he's a top 30 All time who needs to step it up in his next fight to enhance rather than hurt his legacy.

Comment

U wanna be the best... fight the best

Gayweather the coward ducked the best.

Of course there are some people who would categorize ducking as being an ATG.

Not all people prefer dignified champs afterall.

Some prefer cowards and classless, racist punks... coz they themselves are...

That's gayweather's kind... stans...

Comment

Working...
                      X