No announcement yet.

Why people can't let Mayweather go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people can't let Mayweather go?

Why are you already making plans for a Mayweather money move or comeback, or "it depends on how Cotto does". Lets face it, he's not coming back. Think about it, how many fighters in his weight class would appeal to the masses? I mean the mainstream masses. One: Hoya. Why on earth would he turn down the most money (and we're talking about money may) only to comeback an older man to fight a younger Cotto?

Don't forget the mainstream people know only a couple fighters (from when boxing was mainstream)

Let him go.

Floyd's name puts boxing in the casual watchers mouth's. Thats why people don't want to let him go. Its all good as soon as the next big star comes along they'll let him enjoy his retirement in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
      Floyd's name puts boxing in the casual watchers mouth's. Thats why people don't want to let him go. Its all good as soon as the next big star comes along they'll let him enjoy his retirement in peace.
      I hope so. I hate these fake fans of boxing. You know who I'm talking about. Don't they know the wolves never mistake sheep for snakes in wool cloth?

Comment

If you want to let him go, my first suggestion would to be stop making threads about him.
        And Mayweather isn't done. I find it funny that people think that it's over...

Comment

Cause then the haters have no one to make threads about 24/7

Comment

You guys are some big nut-warmers.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              I hope so. I hate these fake fans of boxing. You know who I'm talking about. Don't they know the wolves never mistake sheep for snakes in wool cloth?

Self righteous much?

Comment

I can totally accept if someone isn't a fan of my favorite fighter. But to go out of your way to bash fighters that shouldn't even be allowed here. Me for instance, i'm not a Cotto fan, so you don't see me making threads and threads about Cotto. All this hate around Floyd is really childish and stupid.

Comment

Well, they'd have to find new fantasies since their wishes of him being battered are left unfulfilled. Like, what would they do with all their spare time?

Comment

hes like that girl that cheats on u that u just cant let go for some reason

Comment

Working...
                    X