No announcement yet.

Can the Euro Bum Myth Die Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Euro Bum Myth Die Now?

Well, when anyone talks about white Euro-bums, just tell them Lomachenko and that's pretty much all you have to say at this point. Loma, doe...

Loma's the slickest bruvva in the game

Comment

It was already dead long ago.

And see Pirog for another slick European fighter.

Comment

Dude, if you are referring to the Threads made by Tyrone, he is just playing around dude what the heck.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          Loma's the slickest bruvva in the game
          Haha. He's on another level for sure. He's so impressive and it seems, fearless. I'm just wanting his next opponent to test him. Not sure who can.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
            It was already dead long ago.

And see Pirog for another slick European fighter.
            I hate that that guy hurt his back. He was something else. I wanted to see a lot more of him. A fight with him and GGG would be a dream fight for me.

Comment

It's spelled You'ro-bums

Comment

Nope theres still the British problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Dude, if you are referring to the Threads made by Tyrone, he is just playing around dude what the heck.
                  Yeah, I've finally come to understand it's all BS with him. I do wonder why in the hell he does it. Attention?

Any way, it wasn't just him, man. You know there have been plenty of posters commenting that crap on here. What can be the excuse now? I appreciate all fighters from all walks of life. I don't like to see any class getting crapped on. Just ready for the BS to end. And for many, as I see, it clearly has. A good thing for boxing.

Comment

It will never end in the near future because there's some solid reasons for that. Nobody likes when foreigners making noise in the field that historically belonged ONLY to you (due to politic and other reasons). Audience will accept them eventually but not in the nearest future, only when current boxing stars will go to hall of fame and retire

Comment

Working...
                    X