OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton not giving a speech.

Comment

• Hillary Clinton isn't making her concession speech.

Absolutely devastated. Fox saying she's looking for a recount.

Comment

• Where's mathed?

Probably furiously masturbating RN.

Comment

• It's ova.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Jesus Christ.

I was waiting for CNN to go ahead and call it already, but they've been behind the 8-ball all night long with their projections. FOX actually had it best from the start, so kudos to them. I get that you never want a repeat of Florida circa 2000 where they're flipping the projection every other hour, but the writing is quite clearly on the wall on this one. Clinton is losing ****ing Pennsylvania, for Christ's sake.

I have to get up early for work tomorrow so I'm calling it a night, but before I go...

Congratulations to all the Trump supporters here. I still don't agree with any of you politically, but your guy won fair and square and I'm a firm believer in uniting behind the winner. I stood firmly against Bush in 2004 (though Kerry was a toolbag in his own right) but ultimately wanted the best for Bush as our leader once he'd won, and I'm doing the same with Trump tonight.

I'd like to stay up and see the victory and concession speeches but at this rate I have no clue how long it'll be until those happen.

Here's hoping Trump can be the uniter he's promised to be on the campaign trail. I don't think any of us can take another 4 years of this deep seated division without it tearing us the **** apart.
            But the crowd of 50,000 were screaming thier lungs out for her...weird.

She should have enlisted the Stones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Hillary Clinton isn't making her concession speech.

Absolutely devastated. Fox saying she's looking for a recount.
              I doubt she's looking for a recount, but I bet she's devastated. Hard to go in a solid favorite and lose so resoundly.

Comment

• They just said that Hillary Clinton will not be coming to the Democratic convention center tonight, to gracefully concede.

LOL wow and they kept pushing Trump that question will you concede? yet it is Hilary who wont.

Apparently she wants a recall.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

I was waiting for CNN to go ahead and call it already, but they've been behind the 8-ball all night long with their projections. FOX actually had it best from the start, so kudos to them. I get that you never want a repeat of Florida circa 2000 where they're flipping the projection every other hour, but the writing is quite clearly on the wall on this one. Clinton is losing ****ing Pennsylvania, for Christ's sake.

I have to get up early for work tomorrow so I'm calling it a night, but before I go...

Congratulations to all the Trump supporters here. I still don't agree with any of you politically, but your guy won fair and square and I'm a firm believer in uniting behind the winner. I stood firmly against Bush in 2004 (though Kerry was a toolbag in his own right) but ultimately wanted the best for Bush as our leader once he'd won, and I'm doing the same with Trump tonight.

I'd like to stay up and see the victory and concession speeches but at this rate I have no clue how long it'll be until those happen.

Here's hoping Trump can be the uniter he's promised to be on the campaign trail. I don't think any of us can take another 4 years of this deep seated division without it tearing us the **** apart.
                  There won't be a speech from Hillary tonight she is probably on suicide watch after being denied her birthright honestly Democrats deserve this after turning a blind eye to obama secret surveillance programs and predator drones warfare to all but rigging the primaries for Hillary Clinton

Here is hoping a better candidate will be nominated in 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    wtf yahoo saying Don won PA, so I turn it to FOX and they still have it 254 for Trump and 218 for hillary, but I turn it to ABC and NBC they got it 244 trump.

But man that chick Megyn Kelly is smoking hot, wow she is gorgeous not much of a body but she is pretty, something about her, I never really noticed her before since I dont watch FOX news.

But man the conservative women are smoking hot on that channel
                    Watch the video where she absolutely hands DL Hugely his ass regarding black lives matter/Ferguson, etc...

She is so sexy owning people

Comment

Jesus Christ.

Comment

Working...
                      X