No announcement yet.

PBC UK takeover started

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Uk bros is ITV a legit channel? I always thought it was just that dude Cassius going around with a camera interviewing people like Sally Eckback
    You are mixing up ITV and IFLTV.

Comment

Originally posted by gee73 View Post
      You are mixing up ITV and IFLTV.
      Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      You're thinking of IFLTV. ITV is a huge broadcasting station in the UK.
      Yea I was thought it was the same thing
      Cheers

Comment

How can he be expanding he's gone broke and ruined the sport of boxing.😀😀

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          I don't care who is behind it, I think Boxing back on Terrestrial TV is HUGE and is needed going into the future as boxing tries to build up New Superstars. Let them fight on Network TV and build up a following on Network TV First and then if they get big enough to become viable PPV Stars then the PPV Buys will Skyrocket for the sport of boxing compared to this current format of expecting Casuals to come and find these fighters on their own.
          Agree. 20% of boxing fans are so old they are gonna die or have a major health issue this year. There needs to be a influx of new younger fans & you can't do that with HBO & PPV being your biggest stages.

Comment

I didn't see this before I posted mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Agree. 20% of boxing fans are so old they are gonna die or have a major health issue this year. There needs to be a influx of new younger fans & you can't do that with HBO & PPV being your biggest stages.
              Lol at all those nerds thst thought Haymon was done

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                I didn't see this before I posted mine.
                No problem all together

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Gymnastics Jass.. that Claudia Fragopane is ****ing fantastic and a little fitty. I agree though.. the BBC is a load of bollocks.

ITV was the network that showed Bruno, Nas, Benn, Eubank and co back in the day. We'll never get them millions like Benn-Eubank did but ITV helped Calzaghe, Fury and co the previous decade. I imagine, as someone already said, ITV are only contemplating this because they don't show football no more. The head of ITV (soon to be replaced I believe?) doesn't actually like boxing. The wanker.

Comment

sir alfred haymon has done it again. prepare to recieve the mismatches that you always wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      There is nothing wrong with Gymnastics Jass.. that Claudia Fragopane is ****ing fantastic and a little fitty. I agree though.. the BBC is a load of bollocks.

ITV was the network that showed Bruno, Nas, Benn, Eubank and co back in the day. We'll never get them millions like Benn-Eubank did but ITV helped Calzaghe, Fury and co the previous decade. I imagine, as someone already said, ITV are only contemplating this because they don't show football no more. The head of ITV (soon to be replaced I believe?) doesn't actually like boxing. The wanker.
                      Alot of good points here great insight . Green k sent

Comment

Working...
                      X