Pacquiao the only one to KO Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    ????are you serious??
    Just like how you still think PAC is prime LOL.

Comment

yup...the only man to ever stop morales.....and erik was the only man to beat pac out of the 3 musketeers.....very good wins by both.....

Comment

Morales was past prime but ain't shot back in 2005.
        is the ts your alt?

and he was past it in all the pac fights

Comment

So we should praise those fighters that ko'd manny?

Comment

He was well past his best in the first fight and slowed down a little more by the second and couldn't keep up.. the third was not needed and he WAS struggling to make weight. He took time off took some easy fights and fought a guy style wise who was perfect for him..

Now would Morales keep up with say Bradley? Khan even Alexander? in the past yes.. now? not a chance imo

Comment

yeah that's pretty good but floyd is still the only one to beat baldomir! i see a baldomir comeback and domination of the welterweight division soon. everyone will be surprised but me.

Comment

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
                is the ts your alt?

and he was past it in all the pac fights
                That's what I said...who's alt is this?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Just like how you still think PAC is prime LOL.
                  Pac is fighting better than he has in the past. He's smarter and has better footwork. I think it qualifies as prime. Fighting the way he did at the lighter weights he could possibly have won at welter but with a lot more lumps.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    Pac is fighting better than he has in the past. He's smarter and has better footwork. I think it qualifies as prime. Fighting the way he did at the lighter weights he could possibly have won at welter but with a lot more lumps.
                    PAC is not prime anymore, he doesn't have the kind of stimina he used to have anymore. Why do you think he keeps covering up into a turtle shell...he takes rest now. I was telling Larry that PAC is getting better but he's out of his prime now. If you don't believe me just make a new thread with a polls and see if people agree if PAC is prime or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      PAC is not prime anymore, he doesn't have the kind of stimina he used to have anymore. Why do you think he keeps covering up into a turtle shell...he takes rest now. I was telling Larry that PAC is getting better but he's out of his prime now. If you don't believe me just make a new thread with a polls and see if people agree if PAC is prime or not.
                      He did the same turtle shell in the first Morales fight. Then he comes out firing. Same shell in his KO losses early on. Same turle shell in flurries that Marquez won. The difference now is that he is more concious of his balance. A poll here doesnt mean much to me. I could count on fingers the opinions that matter to me. See prime has less to do with age and more to do with peaks in strength, speed and boxing skills. He's now equal to the past in speed and far better with the other two.
                      Last edited by studentofthegam; 04-11-2011, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X