Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O que la chingada quieren cerrar el Latino Langa....WTF???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    You got a problem with Browns bro?
    Nah, I was just having some fun. Some of my closest homeys on here are Hispanic.

You only greened me the other day

Twas just a joke.

Comment

You got a problem with Browns bro?
      sounds to me like he does
      Originally posted by ASS View Post
      You got a problem with Blacks bro?
      no, just your stupid ass
      Hey isn't soto a bus driver?

Floyd raped Marquez
      I bet Soto would never hit a woman, since we are on the topic
      Tyson, Holyfield, Mayweather are just a few names of balck American boxers who have beat their wife

Ike Turner, Chris Brown, should we go on?

Comment

Nah, I was just having some fun. Some of my closest homeys on here are Hispanic.

Twas just a joke.
        If I greened ya it's because I've never had no beef with ya.....and your prob a solid poster......

Just wasn't sure why you started acting like a whinny b!tch all of the sudden but if it was cuz you were bull****tin or joking around or what not then no worries.....I got no beef other than people trying to fuk with our lang.....you back off I back off.....simple as that.......

Comment

Twas just a joke.
          this post is so racist. some1 report to bpp
          If I greened ya it's because I've never had no beef with ya.....and your prob a solid poster......

Just wasn't sure why you started acting like a whinny b!tch all of the sudden but if it was cuz you were bull****tin or joking around or what not then no worries.....I got no beef other than people trying to fuk with our lang.....you back off I back off.....simple as that.......
          nomas esta tomando una rodilla como los puerto ricanos porque todos le dimos rojo y no le gusto al joto. no le agas caso..

la guerro continua

Comment

Originally posted by No_Money View Post

nomas esta tomando una rodilla como los puerto ricanos porque todos le dimos rojo y no le gusto al joto. no le agas caso..

la guerro continua
            Pues parece que lla no quiere mas con migo asi que tal y como todos los demas queriendo meterse con nustar lang me la pelo.....hahaha........whateva whateva...im good........

Comment

Pues parece que lla no quiere mas con migo asi que tal y como todos los demas queriendo meterse con nustar lang me la pelo.....hahaha........whateva whateva...im good........
              contigo? nuka this was team work.

as the leader of this lounge I hereby appoint you as my secretary of defense for your valiant effort in combat.

Comment

jajaja esta impersonando a Cotto

Comment

la guerro continua
                  Bueno, ya activo su Karma, ya le pueden dar rojo otra vez.

Comment

contigo? nuka this was team work.

as the leader of this lounge I hereby appoint you as my secretary of defense for your valiant effort in combat.
                    Team work??? hahaha mothafuka I don't need no damn TEAM to speak on my behalf.....least of all your dumb ass.....

you couldn't even deal with Sic....muthafuka had you running ragged so I did you a solid by setting him up for the kill and you poosied out.....you can't even do that right....

You ain't the leader of **** son....You couldn't even serve under me.....that's how useless you are.....but I tell ya what....I appoint YOUR dumb ass to be the JANITOR of Our Latino Langa......cuz thats about the only thing your good for.....cleaning up after other people did the dirty work.....

Comment

Team work??? hahaha mothafuka I don't need no damn TEAM to speak on my behalf.....least of all your dumb ass.....

you couldn't even deal with Sic....muthafuka had you running ragged so I did you a solid by setting him up for the kill and you poosied out.....you can't even do that right....

You ain't the leader of **** son....You couldn't even serve under me.....that's how useless you are.....but I tell ya what....I appoint YOUR dumb ass to be the JANITOR of Our Latino Langa......cuz thats about the only thing your good for.....cleaning up after other people did the dirty work.....

Didn't see this until now, It's all good hope I didn't offend you guys.
                      We straight......

Comment

Working...
                      X