No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Decisions Nobohiro Ishida Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
    U cant be serious. Williams would get his butt handed to him by Alvarez or Cotto. At Welterweight he was fresher and able to fight those fights of attrition but I think he is a good example of a guy who has probably taken one to many. We have seen the best of PW. I do think he can make some exciting fights if matched correctly but keep him away from the top guys and anyone that is Southpaw and a good left. I do think he actually matches well against Kirkland if he can land early and keep on the pressure.
    Kirkland has a better chance of beating the Punisher than either Cotto or Canelo.Neither is southpaw, both get hit. Canelo is still basically a contender & Cotto never could handle volume & pressure. Giving Kirklan d no credit but giving Cotto & Alvarez too much. Kirkland's resume is almost better than Canelo's right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      how is losing 2 fights being "finished product" -_- you guys make to much on 1 or 2 fights,,

but kirkland will break p-wills ribs if they ever fought hes like a mini-tyson
      The only comparison between Kirkland and Tyson is the fact that Tyson was knocked out in Japan and Kirkland happened to be knocked out by a Japanese fighter.

Comment

Working...
      X