Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Have Roy Jones foght Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Have Roy Jones foght Lennox Lewis?

After Roy Jones beat John Ruiz and went back down to LHW, should had he fought Lennox Lewis or ie he a b*tch, for not fighting the HW champion who outweighed him by 30+ pounds??

I mean, the guy fought and won a belt at HW, thats only common sense, right"?

where is burner's rant against Roy Jones? I dont see it

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      After Roy Jones beat John Ruiz and went back down to LHW, should had he fought Lennox Lewis or ie he a b*tch, for not fighting the HW champion who outweighed him by 30+ pounds??

I mean, the guy fought and won a belt at HW, thats only common sense, right"?
      Roy is not a Heavyweight and would have got stomped by Lewis he only fought for the paper title ruiz had cuz he knew he would win it easy

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
        Roy is not a Heavyweight and would have got stomped by Lewis he only fought for the paper title ruiz had cuz he knew he would win it easy
        according to Burner's logic, Roy Jones ducked Lewis., and RJJ is a HW

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          according to Burner's logic, Roy Jones ducked Lewis., and RJJ is a HW
          Ah i see a response thread carry on..

Comment

He probably would've gotten crushed but better to lose to Lewis than to Tarver. Then again, if Holyfield wouldn't have pulled out of his bout against Jones and Roy had won impressively, who knows what would've happened.

Comment

no
              he didn't claim to be the HW champ after beating Ruiz
              he knew damn well he was a paper champ and not a real HW
              so he gave up his HW belt and moved back to his real weight class
              Pac and Floyd did the same thing at JMW

Comment

the pac haters are bitter blacks and mexicans.

they skew logic and facts to back their prejudice. it's getting hard to back a sport when their greatest are getting pummeled by some philipino dude.

Comment

It wouldve been better to get KO'd to Lewis than to lose to Tarver. He was thinking about Tyson though if I remember correctly.

I wouldnt compare Sergio martinez to Lennox Lewis either. Thats a big reach.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    It wouldve been better to get KO'd to Lewis than to lose to Tarver. He was thinking about Tyson though if I remember correctly.

I wouldnt compare Sergio martinez to Lennox Lewis either. Thats a big reach.
                    same thing.

at the time lennox lewis was going life and death with Holyfield.

Comment

Working...
                    X