Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is a sad day for your boy, Dorian..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

@ Alonso, blaming Petrov for him not winning the title, what was he supposed to do, get out of the way?

Comment

Alonso said Petrov 'defended the overtake like he was in the championship battle in the final corner' .

It still kills me

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
          I don't really know what to say, what not to say, how to act, how not to act, what to do and what not to do. Fernando Alonso failed to capture his 3rd title today due to a mistake in strategy by the prancing horse squad, Ferrari. It was the saddest thing I have seen in a long time. I can't even enjoy Pac's win as much now it completely ruined my weekend.

So please understand if I'm not myself these upcoming days, Dorian isn't doing so good right now.

your my boy and ive got ratings for you but i was so happy when that **** alonso lost,lol

i wanted hamilton or vettel to win it and zee german took it,happy for him and red bull,you gotta luv the underdog

Comment

its ok dorian......these things happen man the best thing to do is stay positive and hope for the best in the future so dont worry be happy son

Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 11-15-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I like Vettel too, better than Webber but I anted m boy to take his 3rd title(equal to Senna)

Comment

Working...
              X