No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao getting too highly rated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
    yeah, go and gurgle Pacnuts, it's 2009 for chrissake, Pacman was just lucky because 2008 was his year!
    i'm not nuthugging pac.

i know hatton is better than pac. everyone is.

i'm just saying......ricky will probably be weight drained......or have the flu......or maybe finds out he's 40 and not 30 yrs. old.

something's gonna happen.

you know pacquiao always catches guys in fights when there's something wrong with them.

Comment

Pac's gettin hated more and more each day. How the hell is he too highly rated?

Comment

Originally posted by ButlerBoxing View Post
        I find it slightly bemusing that hatton is now being held in such low regard by some people in respect of his upcoming fight with manny pacquiao. Before the de la hoya fight hatton held the slight edge in the eyes of most with pacquiao having to come up a weight to fight him, however now i'm hearing hattons going to be 'destroyed' and 'brutally ko'ed', but tbh i just dont really rate pacquiao's win over de la hoya that much. De la Hoya looked dreadful just standing there hardly putting up much in the way of a fight. Its easy to look good when your opponant looks that bad. Does manny actually carry his power up weights? He hit de la hoya flush several times but it didn't exactly send him sprawling. De la Hoya just covered up and allowed himself to take the shots, hatton will get in close and try to spoil, hold and maul pacquiao. If he gets away with it its very effective.

Its not as if Pacquiao has a perfect record, he's suffered 2 defeats by 3rd round ko! and has had a few lucky decisions along the way.

i think hatton has a much better shot than some people are giving him credit for, very much looking forward to it.
        Nope, what are you talking about.. He is the p4p king what do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i'm not nuthugging pac.

i know hatton is better than pac. everyone is.

i'm just saying......ricky will probably be weight drained......or have the flu......or maybe finds out he's 40 and not 30 yrs. old.

something's gonna happen.

you know pacquiao always catches guys in fights when there's something wrong with them.
          And when Pac finally fights Mayweather, Pac catches him at a time when Money May decides to be an exciting fighter for once.

Comment

In what alternate universe this this happen? In a world where Mayweather is an exciting fighter?
            I like Pac a lot. Just thought he lost the second fight and I am not alone. Even the pinoy ringside observers and literally every major boxing writer did.
            But **** happens.

Mayweather sure looked exciting bashing Hatton, but I know he's not always that way by a long shot.

I like Pac, and he's been very impressive, just not in the second JMM fight.

Fair enough?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Pac's gettin hated more and more each day. How the hell is he too highly rated?
              the guy is overrated , mangler.

look at all his big fights.

sasakul was the #1 flyweight in the world but we all know that fight doesn't count.

ledwaba was the #2 super bantamweight in the world but we all know ledwaba was overrated.

barrera was #3 p4p and #1 featherweight but marco was distracted going into that fight.

morales was #7 p4p and #2 junior lightweight but we all knew ahead of time he was shot. i was so disappointed that the 1st fight happened. no one wanted that fight.

marquez easily schooled pacquiao both times and it was a robbery.

diaz was #2 lightweight in the world but we all know he's a bum.

if you look at pacquiao's resume......the guy really hasn't done much.

Comment

And when Pac finally fights Mayweather, Pac catches him at a time when Money May decides to be an exciting fighter for once.
                if manny beats floyd......it's because he's old and past prime......plus 50 cent had softened him up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  the guy is overrated , mangler.

look at all his big fights.

sasakul was the #1 flyweight in the world but we all know that fight doesn't count.

ledwaba was the #2 super bantamweight in the world but we all know ledwaba was overrated.

barrera was #3 p4p and #1 featherweight but marco was distracted going into that fight.

morales was #7 p4p and #2 junior lightweight but we all knew ahead of time he was shot. i was so disappointed that the 1st fight happened. no one wanted that fight.

marquez easily schooled pacquiao both times and it was a robbery.

diaz was #2 lightweight in the world but we all know he's a bum.

if you look at pacquiao's resume......the guy really hasn't done much.

If they didn't have that singsurat video, people would hate him even worse.

even though he was like 12 when he fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    If they didn't have that singsurat video, people would hate him even worse.

even though he was like 12 when he fought him.
                    typical pac nuthugger.

lying to make pac look good.

he was 15 yo not 12.

pac bull****ters make me sick......

Comment

Pacman is the luckiest and the most over-hyped and overrated fighter ever!

Win or lose, he'll never be as good as any of those he has fought and will fight in the future. His No.1 P4P rating is undeserving....

Satisfied TS? That is what you wanted to hear isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                      X