DEXTER finale [SPOILERS]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Rita was a MILF. Don't talk crazy!
    seriously....milf-tastic. did you see that sideboob she was sporting while she was taking dexter back to his car from jail? i wanted to morph into dexter and poke it.

Comment

great episode by the way. i had a feeling rita was going to get it but even when i saw what eventually happened to her it was somewhat unreal. that was a very visceral scene.

can't wait for next season.

Comment

And after Dexter turn on his stupid toy train, and played his favorite song.

Comment

Rita's death pretty much tells you that next season will be the last one for "Dexter".

Dexter now becomes the sole full time parent for 3 children, he was already having trouble managing his killing when Rita was there to do the majority of the work.... now what?

Also, his wife being murdered is going to implicate him with the Trinity Killer. It won't take much for Quinn and Dexter's sis (who are both suspicious for different reasons) to realize that the killing was not part of Trinity's plan and was done specifically to target Dexter.

Comment

Dexter's going to be fucking the baby sitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Rita's death pretty much tells you that next season will be the last one for "Dexter".

Dexter now becomes the sole full time parent for 3 children, he was already having trouble managing his killing when Rita was there to do the majority of the work.... now what?

Also, his wife being murdered is going to implicate him with the Trinity Killer. It won't take much for Quinn and Dexter's sis (who are both suspicious for different reasons) to realize that the killing was not part of Trinity's plan and was done specifically to target Dexter.
              Not sure about the "next season will be the last season part." After the show, they showed Michael Hall and John Lithgow sitting down together and talking about the show and it appears to me, by the way that they are anticipating the succeeding episodes that this series is nowhere near over. See vid below...

Is it just me or does it seem like Dexter is going to end Quinn in a future episode? Quinn is no Saint but is no means a bad guy either. It just seems like it's inevitable that these 2 will clash and are on a collision course and we all know who wins.

Deb, frankly speaking, I couldn't care less. She bores the hell out of me. I hope after Quinn dies, someone goes on a killing spree and kills all of them except Dex and Masuka. Then they replenish the entire crew. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post

Is it just me or does it seem like Dexter is going to end Quinn in a future episode? Quinn is no Saint but is no means a bad guy either. It just seems like it's inevitable that these 2 will clash and are on a collision course and we all know who wins.
                Without a doubt I think Quinn disappears, which could then in turn be the end all for Dexter.

Quinn is suspicious of Dexter, and like I said in my post, it wont take much for him to figure out that Trinity picked Rita because of Dexter. The murder does not fit his pattern and it will be blatantly obvious to Quinn that it was done for a reason.

Comment

Without a doubt I think Quinn disappears, which could then in turn be the end all for Dexter.

Quinn is suspicious of Dexter, and like I said in my post, it wont take much for him to figure out that Trinity picked Rita because of Dexter. The murder does not fit his pattern and it will be blatantly obvious to Quinn that it was done for a reason.
                  Makes sense. Or maybe Quinn ends up like Sgt. Doakes. Close but not close enough. I think whatever happens on the Quinn angle is determined by how long they want to keep Dexter on air. If they are ending this soon then your scenario is more likely to play out. However, if Dexter still has about 3-4 seasons in it, then Quinn will probably resemble Doakes' fate.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                    Makes sense. Or maybe Quinn ends up like Sgt. Doakes. Close but not close enough. I think whatever happens on the Quinn angle is determined by how long they want to keep Dexter on air. If they are ending this soon then your scenario is more likely to play out. However, if Dexter still has about 3-4 seasons in it, then Quinn will probably resemble Doakes' fate.

Well like someone else said, some of the plot lines are pretty fat fetched in reality in you really think about it. I just don't see it as a show that can last more than 2 more seasons with the way the heat is ratcheting up on Dexter.

Problem with Doakes is he kept everything to himself. I think Quinn is more likely to share his suspicions which could come back to haunt Dexter if Quinn were to disappear.

Dexter has 3 kids now, he can't just walk away from them. I don't see how he doesn't come unraveled under the pressure.

The more I think about it now the more I think that Dexter will cover up Rita's murder instead of reporting it to the police. He will end up dumping her in the ocean as well hoping that it will keep the police from catching on to his Trinity connection.

One thing everyone should realize is that Dexter has no alibi for the time Rita was killed, because he was out killing someone himself.

Comment

Well like someone else said, some of the plot lines are pretty fat fetched in reality in you really think about it. I just don't see it as a show that can last more than 2 more seasons with the way the heat is ratcheting up on Dexter.

Problem with Doakes is he kept everything to himself. I think Quinn is more likely to share his suspicions which could come back to haunt Dexter if Quinn were to disappear.

Dexter has 3 kids now, he can't just walk away from them. I don't see how he doesn't come unraveled under the pressure.

The more I think about it now the more I think that Dexter will cover up Rita's murder instead of reporting it to the police. He will end up dumping her in the ocean as well hoping that it will keep the police from catching on to his Trinity connection.

One thing everyone should realize is that Dexter has no alibi for the time Rita was killed, because he was out killing someone himself
                      Man, I was just about to say the exact same thing.

If they did this, I think they are going to prolong it since they don't want Dex to be linked to the Trinity at least in the foreseeable future unless Quinn took the "karate chop" too seriously and is so curious about Dex now that he might try to snoop around enough to unravel some clues about Dex. You have to understand though that Quinn doesn't really want too much attention on him and Dex on this since Dex caught him "stealing" and is wary that Dex might rat him out. Remember Quinn trying to bribe Dex with those tickets?

Anyway, I'm hooked on this show and hope that it doesn't end next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X