Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is going to snatch Matthyse's Jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse fuking kills Danny, don't lose money putting it on Garcia, he'll quit on his stool.

Comment

Garcia cuts easily....it will be a blood fest by the second round...and he wont go beyond the 5th round....everyone talks about the left hook...how many times did he catch zab with that hook???? GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JuanARG20 View Post
        Garcia cuts easily....it will be a blood fest by the second round...and he wont go beyond the 5th round....everyone talks about the left hook...how many times did he catch zab with that hook???? GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!
        LMAO

u saying Lucas is not a sucker for the left hook?

smh..

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
          LMAO

u saying Lucas is not a sucker for the left hook?

smh..
          Oh lawd RiC-DiC has entered the thread.. lmao

Comment

Lucas Matthysse will smile at that left hook and then he will proceed to DESTROY danny garcia....oh yes, it will be bloody...

Comment

If anything Lucas has the more impressive wins, especially recently. I've followed boxing for a very long time, and I can't even remember the last time(aside from a Mayweather fight) that I was this sure a fighter would win like I am Lucas will stop Garcia. People are calling Lucas hype, this guy is no joke, he beats everyone at 140 imo. He is developing into a straight up beast.

Comment

Working...
              X